HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

The Hot Gemini Shop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joe
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 2:30 am    Post subject: The Hot Gemini Shop Reply with quote

I'm sure you're all aware of the Hot Gemini shop provided by Rare Spares, some of you might have even used it! I'd like to get some suggestions of any other Gemini or related products you'd like to see in the shop. Rare Spares are quite reasonable people, they'll can even manufacture hard to get parts if needed, all you have to do is ask. Running HotGemini.com does cost money, every item bought at the Hot Gemini shop helps to cover these costs. There are alot of high quality and hard to get parts in the shop right now, so if you're umming and arring about whether you should get those new door rubbers or that brand new rust free sill panel just remember you're helping out HotGemini.com!

cheers

Joe
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 8:49 am    Post subject: Re: The Hot Gemini Shop Reply with quote

Could they custom make and stock the spare inch of rubber their BLOODY USELESS bailey channel rubbers lack? ;o)
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 4:48 pm    Post subject: exactly. Reply with quote

and how about make a rust repair panel that u dont have to end up making anyway because it doesnt even fit? Other than that, yeah no worries Joe.
alan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: exactly. Reply with quote

Hate to say it, but unfortunately yoo are better off pulling panels from a wreck a lot of the time. I'm starting to make my own rear lower mudguard quarterpanel. LAst time I checked they were $40 at Rarespares- not what I would call good value. Yuo can get a fairly good whole mudguard for that from the wreckers, with only a small rust area to weld up.
andy c
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hot Gemini Shop Reply with quote

i went to rare spare at beverley hills. bloody useless bloke i saw. wanted a bit of info on polishing crome, ended up going to super cheap to get the polish and the info. hope they all arnt like that...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: