HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

RX7 4 SALE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bruz
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 6:56 pm    Post subject: RX7 4 SALE Reply with quote

as much as i know this is a gemini site.......im tring to sell my rx7 s1.....and thought u might know some one that is looking for one.....it is very striaght.......retrimmed interior......5 spped manual

im looking for $4300 o.n.o

im in adelaide reply on here
cambee
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: RX7 4 SALE Reply with quote

dead set its a gemini site... fuck off! hehehe
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: RX7 4 SALE Reply with quote

i could understand if he wanted to sell it to buy a gemi though... but if not, yeah, as cambee said..
bruz
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: RX7 4 SALE Reply with quote

considering that it would blow your gemini apart......i dont get a chanse to get out of second gear when i drag a peice off shit gemi
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 11:19 pm    Post subject: Good...........................bye Reply with quote

This Forum is for selling, swapping, trading whateverthefuckyoulike "GEMINI!" - other than the alternator your car is not worth shit, specially to the people using this site.
BTW - if your car sticks in second gear when you wrap the fuck out of it - maybe you should consider buying a gemini, they're good cars! Seeya Gino!
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: RX7 4 SALE Reply with quote

Yeah you don't get the chance to get out of second gear, cuz your car just shits it's pants when you "try" to drag a gemi you dickhead.
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: RX7 4 SALE Reply with quote

a stock series 1 rx7 with a 12a has about 100hp...

my gemini has 130hp STOCK

ive dragged them... and ive won

and yeah, as i said before, you are asking too much for a s1 rx7
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 12:48 am    Post subject: Re: RX7 4 SALE Reply with quote

geez bruz, i was tryin to cut ya a bit of slack, but then you go and shuv it bak in my/our faces by payin out gemmis. go and stik your RX7 series one peice of shit up your arse and never come bak, you lowly gemi hating wankeler.
MARK
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 3:28 am    Post subject: Re: RX7 4 SALE Reply with quote

yeh, your gay - homohead
bruz
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: RX7 4 SALE Reply with quote

u wouldn't have a clue if the price is to high you dikheads you haven't evan seen the car the interior for all yoiu know could be off it's tits.

you's are all low life gamini owners
WAY2LOWatwork
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: RX7 4 SALE Reply with quote

yeah????? ill drag u and we will c whos quicker, wank box rx7 or wank box gemi hehehehehe
oh did i forget to mention that my gemis gota extendport 12a with webber etc?
but seriously that car would have 2 b pretty good for that price, a mate picked up a s1 rx7 savanna gt, immaculate throughout with a perfect interior and a rebuilt engine for $2600 ive seen 12a turbo s1's go for $5k so u'r car would have 2 b pretty good for that sorta money. send me sum pics: tdnocam@hotmail.com
cheers
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 7:48 pm    Post subject: bruz = wanker Reply with quote

at least we GEMINI owners can SPELL
go back into your little hole toy
bruz
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 8:42 pm    Post subject: WAY2LOWat work Reply with quote

hey,
my car is in pretty good conp..... i didnt really know how much they went for so maybe i'll take some of your past experiences and they might help me out cheers for that.
at least your not being a cockhead like all the others.

i havent got a scanna but a mate has i might c if he can scan some pics for me we'll c wat happens
WAY2LOWatwork
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2002 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: WAY2LOWat work Reply with quote

cheers man!

"why go up and down when u can go round and round"
bruz
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: WAY2LOWat work Reply with quote

no shit i love rotories but dont have the money at the moment to do anything to it.

such as paint job whells etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: