HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Camira Wheels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tuff187
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 10:11 pm    Post subject: Camira Wheels Reply with quote

I was just wondering how much a set of 14inch SLE Camira wheels would roughly cost 2nd hand/wreckers?? And also what would be the best soloution for polishing??
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Camira Wheels Reply with quote

from a wrecker ? probably about $200 ATLEAST. bastards.
in the trader ? you could probably find sum for around $100 wid rubber if lucky.
in adelaide's one today a guy was selling 7 of em' for $300 ono. hmm i don't know if thats good or not.
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Camira Wheels Reply with quote

dont get them they look ugly

save your money and get a decent set of mags or even get some stokies widened and put fat tyres on them that looks heaps better

makes your gem look heaps tougher than stupid ugly camira wheels... oh and yer offset will be wrong with camira wheels too...
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Camira Wheels Reply with quote

yeah i don't really like them either. if they were 15's atleast, they might be ok, but eh...
Scotty G
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: Camira Wheels Reply with quote

check out http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?action=sc&vid=241&car=0 and have a look n decide for yourself. they dont look that bad polished.
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 12:30 am    Post subject: Re: Camira Wheels Reply with quote

Mana, has a set of camiras if your interested, get in contact with him. Not bad for $100 5 polished alloys.
cheers.
TimD
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: Camira Wheels Reply with quote

im interested in that......where does Mana live??
see ya sideways
mana
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 1:49 am    Post subject: Re: Camira Wheels Reply with quote

hehehe he live here !!

melbourne - lilydale
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 1:59 am    Post subject: THATS MY CAR!! Reply with quote

woohoo!

yeh anyways that was my car.
i didnt polish them...they were laready that shiny and when u lose a centrecap its fun trying to find camiras...
i didnt say I do it.
haha
Jones
psi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: THATS MY CAR!! Reply with quote

I recon it looks sweet as. Kinda looks like a VH commodore, but looks straight as and stock. That would be the ultimate car with an 11 sec motor!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Camira Wheels Reply with quote

Camira rims look like a good cheap alternative, not all of us have the money to go out and buy $2000 chromies!!
Big Plans' and matt bywaters' cars look great with camira rims!!
kev
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Camira Wheels Reply with quote

Exactly...not all of us are dept free and swimming in money...Polished Camira are a cheap, quick fix to having shitty hub caps or 13" alloys

PS an easier method for getting a polished look...PAINT THINNER to strip the wheels of the alloy "look" paint and get them back to the SHINY, CLEAN metal!

just a suggestion, it worked VERY well for me

NeWaZ
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Camira Wheels Reply with quote

Not to Mention, Polished Alloy is way better then buying $2000 Chrome rims, which i don't even think are Alloy, cuz you can't chrome dip alloy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: