HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

FOR MOMOFAN!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HEPPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 10:46 pm    Post subject: FOR MOMOFAN!!! Reply with quote

Sorry dude it had to be done but I wont put up the corolla adds no more as I have a potential buyer bro.. Thanx Dude!!!! I took ur advice and took the system out and Im now looking for a GEM for sale.... Lader
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 10:49 pm    Post subject: Yeeaaahaaaa!!! Reply with quote

Are they buying it to destroy it?? Otherwise don't sell it to them!!
HEPPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Yeeaaahaaaa!!! Reply with quote

dont think they will mate as it has a 1.8 litre in it and its not in bad condition.....you should see a pic of it bro!
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Yeeaaahaaaa!!! Reply with quote

Yeah righto Heppz - I'm in an open frame of mind! Send 'em through - oakys@ozemail.com.au - not that I'm interested in buyin it - but you may just change my way of thinkin. I've never heard of anyone doing up a corolla - only smashing 'em into shit for fun!!
HEPPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Yeeaaahaaaa!!! Reply with quote

if i do bro you better tell me the truth about what you realy think of it ok bro!!!
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Yeeaaahaaaa!!! Reply with quote

Mate I don't hold back - read any of my posts here and you'll soon work that out.
HEPPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Yeeaaahaaaa!!! Reply with quote

check ur email bro!
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Yeeaaahaaaa!!! Reply with quote

can i see too ? i'm tryin to sell my rolla aswell. doomboy_666@htomail.com
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 11:17 pm    Post subject: HEPPZ Reply with quote

I'm checkin' - but NOTHIN!!
HEPPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: HEPPZ Reply with quote

ive sent it now!
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 1:32 am    Post subject: Re: HEPPZ Reply with quote

Oh man - hard to call that - full points for the sticker on the back window - original? certainly haven't seen a sticker like that B4 in Canberra. Looks alright hey, and yeah if it's got an 1800 in it and it goes hard, I'd still burn it cause it's a rolla. Sorry dude, can't been seen driving in a done up kah-rolla. But your cool, you've come to your senses and your getting rid of it. We all make mistakes - it's when you don't wise up that the trouble starts.

Tip for selling - put every possible effort into detailing it. Vacuum it out really well, clean everything down and fix any little (low cost) things that you can. Degrease the motor even and shine up the tyres. It's all in the presentation hey!
HEPPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 1:44 am    Post subject: Re: HEPPZ Reply with quote

thanx man..... I know where your coming from when you say that you dont like them but its my first car and ive just turned 17 so ive got ages to go yet......... ya know anyone whos selling a gem for around 3 grand???
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: HEPPZ Reply with quote

nargh - anyway, I'm in Canberra!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: