HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Piazza rear end 4 sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 10:39 pm    Post subject: Piazza rear end 4 sale Reply with quote

hey ppls, most of u know i got a lsd disc brake rear end in good condition, was tested b4 I pulled it out. Must go as I need the dosh for my coupe. Can freight anywhere in aust. I want $900 for it and will cover freight to the value of $100. I am on the sunshine coast 0419021757
DR_GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza rear end 4 sale Reply with quote

elky ive been trying to get a hold of you man...
sorry its not bout d diff, but i want to know if those twin webers with new socks r still available or if not, whether you have an electronic dizzy that will fit my g161z for injection?
i will pay the 600 bucks desired for the twin webs depending on condition.
RJM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza rear end 4 sale Reply with quote

Will that diff bold straight up to a TG gem, or does it require modifying. Thanks!
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza rear end 4 sale Reply with quote

it needs to be shortened by 50mm and it doesn't have a torque tube like the gemmy so a small crossmember needs to be made above the axle to locate the upper link. Not too hard i reckon.
cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: