HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TX Booster???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 2:50 pm    Post subject: TX Booster??? Reply with quote

Anyone got a TX Brake Booster with the Remote Resevoir so i can bolt on these side webers?? And if anyone has got two ram tubes for 45mm weber with socks?? That would be great, i'm lookin at about $100 for the lot, thanx guys
cheers
steve.
Corty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: TX Booster??? Reply with quote

Yeah I've got a fully working one in Sydney

You can have the master cylinder and portioning valve
for $100 plus freight

I will send it COD to you if you like

That mean you pick it up from the post office and pay for the item plus frieght and they will give it to you

Matt

Mattyhope@eisa.net.au
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: TX Booster??? Reply with quote

Thanx, but no thanx man, i was lookin for something more local. I'm in Melb, so if anyone has one around here that would be good, cheers
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: TX Booster??? Reply with quote

How much more local can you get than your fuckin post office. I'm fuckin sick of guys on here saying they want to buy stuff, more importantly in my case - sell stuff, then you spend your whole time chasing threads and in the end your full of shit! I've tried buying two motors off here, a complete car from another guy who ends up saying - "oh I'm not sure if I want to sell it" - another about a five speed gearbox, had to ask his dad....farkin hell - ask first, get cash first, then post a thread. BARGHHHHHHH. Pervert do you want a TX Booster or not??
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 6:41 pm    Post subject: MOMOFAN!! Reply with quote

Mate i aint here to listen to your sob stories. If you've got nothing interesting to say, don't say it at all, if you can't find what your lookin for, why tell me about it?? Not my prob for all i care. ONLY reason i wanna buy something local is because i like to see what i am buying first. I don't put much posts up here, but when i do, seem to be gettin a lot of crap from ppl, dunno if ppl just have a problem with me or something. But anyway in future if you are in da shits, don't take it out on other ppl
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: MOMOFAN!! Reply with quote

Yeah whatever, goat herder! Keep asking till the little old lady up the street offers you hers! The reason people give you shit is because you don't listen to what people tell u - I watched you through the whole process of buying your fuckin side-draft and laughed myself stupid when you ignored everything anyone said about needing a remote res.
BTW Everything I say I consider interesting - you obviously found it interesting enough to respond? hey - now common - don't get all testy at the pewter - I'm only stirring ya up.
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: MOMOFAN!! Reply with quote

Nah it's cool man, i ain't gettin pissed off or nothing, it's kinda fun. But by the way, no one did say anything about the remote res when i was looking for a side draft. Only after i bought one, someone mentioned it to me. BTW Did you end up gettin any of the stuff you wanted? By the sounds of it, it doesn't look like you have, I did manage to get a side draft weber for dirt cheap. So i ain't complaining. It's ppl like you that give new comers to this site a bad name, when i first came on this site, i coped a lot of shit, so i didn't like it one bit, but i put it behind me, and forgot about it. This site is awesome, apart from some dickheads giving a few new comers shit, just because they don't know much about things. I admit i don't know much about cars and the mechanics, but just by reading a lot of threads, i've learnt heaps more. Anyway this is a Forsale forum, so i think we should stop bitchin about lil things like this, and get over it. Cuz i sure am. What sorta gem do you have anyway? is the pics up in the gallery?
laterz
Corty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: MOMOFAN!! Reply with quote

i know where your coming from Pervert.

I would be a bit worried about buying stuff from interstate tooo.
Hey all i can say is that its in good condition, they came off a car that was still driving til about a month ago and the brakes worked fine then. If you like let me know tonite and i will take it to work and take some photo with a digital camera and email them to you.

I noticed you posted to elky parts you realise he is in QLD.

Let us know tonite i will be on line about 10pm
and i get the photo if you likew

Matt
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 9:19 pm    Post subject: Corty Reply with quote

Yeah that would be good mate, email the pic's to "sweetknight_15@hotmail.com". It would be great to see em. Yeah i didn't realise elky was in Qld, where are your from again? last time i got something from canberra, it was missing a few things to it, so i was kinda pissed about that. And took forever to get here. Anyway let me know how ya go, i still don't know what the hell the remote reseviour looks like, so it would be good to see a few pics of em.
cheers
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 11:55 pm    Post subject: PERVERT Reply with quote

Yeah that maybe the case now I think about it, sorry dude - anyway I still laughed cause I'm c*#t, if newbe's come on being a pain in the arse like those other big-shot dickheads did, DONUTKING, WLDSIX etc. then you get what you give. I just like to sort the men from the boys. I know jack all about mechanics and am learning from this site just like you - so it frustrates me when I'm chasing parts and info only to find out I'm dealing with a fuckin idiot. So, the less idiots on here the better for me! And I don't give a fuck about newbe's getting pissed at me - but enough on that. Now - I got a TD Coupe. It's getting resprayed in a couple of weeks and I'm also considering an SR20DET conversion. If not the SR20DET, then I'm going to get Jake's Performance to build me a solid 1800 block, on top of which will sit a fresh CDT head with a Garrett turbo etc. The second option is so much easier rego wise and Jake has built some pretty fuckin amazing engines, eg his torana that has 750HP at the rear wheels!! So I'm not going to say 'look out' BUT........picks will be coming soon. Trust me you'll love it. AND NO - I've got no useful parts (some good info tho) from any of the leads on this site. I'm still chasing a guy that advertised an 1800 donk on here.....
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 12:28 am    Post subject: Momofan Reply with quote

Sounds pretty sweet man, i myself have just got all these parts together to do my conversion, well not really converson, but just a swap. I got a hold of those webers, then this guy that i know, spent $3000 on this g200, and drove it for 3months, and got dicked by the cops. So i just bought his whole car off him for $100 now doing a rebuild on the engine, got extractors, 2 inch exaust. gabriel shocks, and pedders springs. Should go alrite, considering ive got all this for only $100, plus rebuild costs. I like to hunt around til i get the cheapest parts. And so far i'm doing pretty well. Considering i don't have a job, just been gettin my money from sellin parts, and doing odd things here and there for mates. I would love to see some pic's of ya car man, when ya get some, send em my way Wink

good luck with it too
cheers.
ps. sorry about the hassles.
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 12:41 am    Post subject: NO Worries Reply with quote

Mate, no worries. You're doin alright!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: