HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Sydney

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 1:18 am    Post subject: Sydney Reply with quote

post back if your in sydney (anywhere remotely close) and would consider coming in for a cruz. i wana see who is from around here. ooh if your car is in the gallery, say which one.
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 1:40 am    Post subject: Re: Sydney Reply with quote

sydney yes
cruz yes
car? stock gallery somewhere... the zz/t...
andy c
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Sydney Reply with quote

yep im in sydney
up for a cruz
1980 TE gemini, front spoiler, front mags, tinted windows, front lowered. im keen.
arnaout
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Sydney Reply with quote

im in sydney n i wouldnt mind goin 4 a cruz. i got a candy apple blue colour tg with new chrome 17s, on its ass, full interior including wrx seats and all done in white/grey vynil, mayb sum sydney ppl have seen it round it has the plates 3KN-OUT (freakin out) soon to be 4DTITL (for the title) all it needs is a big engine.. i will post pics up shortly jus gota get sum film
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Sydney Reply with quote

yep i'm in sydney, end of m2 motor way, up for a cruz when i get my fuckin p's (all booked out), my car's in the modified gallery, 3rd newest (pink)
Simon
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 9:17 am    Post subject: Sydney and Arnaout Reply with quote

yep im all keen jellybean......and arnaout, u were at the cruise to wollongong on ANZAC day hey, u have like neeper or someting like that rims, they looked huge on the car, it looked really neat to. I dont know if it was u, but when i drove past, someone was getting out of the car, and i think they called out to me. If it was sorriez, i had to get home!!
arnaout
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Sydney and Arnaout Reply with quote

ye there vault crystals.. wat car u got?
Bean
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: Sydney Reply with quote

im up for a cruz
may be cronulla
i drive a 81 te diesel
Simon
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: Sydney and Arnaout Reply with quote

a te gemmy, its a creamy white colour, chrome 16's, i saw ures parked right near the exit of the loop
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: