HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

FJ20 4 sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 10:41 pm    Post subject: FJ20 4 sale Reply with quote

hey dudes got a fj20 for sale with computer,manifolds and injection. No harness but has a wiring diagram. It has had a partial disassembly and doesn't appear to need a rebuild. It is a mates and he wants $550 for it. I am on the sunshine coast. 0419021757
LoneWolf_
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: FJ20 4 sale Reply with quote

Exactly how far has the "partial dissassembly" gone? All the stuff work, like computer and everything? How hard is it to get an engineer's cert in QLD with this motor in a TX?

Cheers
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 10:44 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ20 4 sale Reply with quote

the front cover and tappit cover were taken off but that's bout it. He says that it was a goer but has been in storage for quite a while. The stuff came from am importers. Being a 2litre I guess you will need a engineers cert for the brackets and stuff, maybe upgraded front brakes. pretty easy but.
RedTG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ20 4 sale Reply with quote

Me, Me, pick me Elky, i wanna go fast with NISMO, and RUMBOS, ill buy it, pick me. pick me, EMAIL ME ASAP
bennos
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ20 4 sale Reply with quote

I am coming to the sunshine cost in a couple of weeks fo a holiday and can get it then. Is it possible to fing out what car it origanally came out of because I have to source an auto for it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: