HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

gold coast cruise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 8:23 pm    Post subject: gold coast cruise Reply with quote

sorr i have looked throughthe past threads and couldnt find where and when on the 25th the cruise starts. could you please tell me now. thanks
spud
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: gold coast cruise Reply with quote

There hasnt been a time and meeting place posted up yet but i would imagine that it would be the same as teh last time.

mick
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: gold coast cruise Reply with quote

thanks. i was worried i wasnt paying enough attention.
spud
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: gold coast cruise Reply with quote

wheres that
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: DATE, TIMES, MEETING PLACES Reply with quote

Meeting at Sunshine Coast Forest Glen BP and leaving at 7pm, Aspley McDonalds at 8pm, Logan Hyperdome at 9pm, and cruising to Parklands carpark. Hope everyone can make it... cos we really want to make this one a head turner!!!
Scotty G
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: DATE, TIMES, MEETING PLACES Reply with quote

it has been pointed out to me that dragcombat is on that night at the drags, featuring the worlds fastest 4wd hks blah blah blah ricie skyline. but i think i may cruise down the coast anyway. but its mighty tempting to watch it. NOT!!
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 3:34 am    Post subject: Re: HKS GTR Reply with quote

oooohhh!!! Thems fightin' words ! *LOL*
Mini_Me
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: HKS GTR Reply with quote

sorry but I HATE skylines as they are to slow for me and I know this as I have raced a worked Skyline GTR V-Spec and killed it in my 355 Commodore (which it is for sale so I can do up a project Gemini. I want to make a TD Coupe with a BMW 2 litre WORKED with Turbo. So look out for a TD Coupe called Milk within 2 years)
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 4:21 am    Post subject: Re: HKS GTR Reply with quote

That musta been some Commo, i would have loved to have been there 2 see the look on the GTR's owners face. Woulda been a kodak moment.
BTW, clever plates for the Gem/BMW project.
Jasyn...
Mini_Me
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: HKS GTR Reply with quote

Yeah the guy in the the GTR was very pissed off as he sold his VG HSV Ute with supercharger which was almost as fast as my commodore for only $25,000 and paid $77,000 for the GTR and then paid alot more to work it.
With my Project I want to try get plates that says Milk, so I can piss people off that have that sticker "Only Milk and Juice come in 2 litres"
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 7:41 pm    Post subject: HAHAHA Reply with quote

i will call my coupe with SR20DET "juice" lol side buy side would be a good photo MILK JUICE hahahah
jokes. i wanna get -- TSR 20
gene
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: HAHAHA Reply with quote

you are to slow, I have a mate doing Juice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: