HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Rear Axle Alignment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
QldRobbo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 5:24 pm    Post subject: Rear Axle Alignment Reply with quote

G'day,
As I said in my other post, my 1980 TE Gemini SL has been lowered a few inches. I have been told that this pushes the rear axle to the left (or right) and throws off the alignment a little. There is some sort of torsion bar or something that pulls this back into place? Is this true, or not, or what. How much money and work, and how much does it really matter.

Robbo
Simon
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Rear Axle Alignment Reply with quote

Gday, man i had the same problem, and an adjustable panhard rod managed to fix it all.
These r cheap, bout the $150 mark brand new, and relativley easy to fit, if not a place like pedders will supply and fit for round the $200 mark.
Hope that helps a little, Simon
QldRobbo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Rear Axle Alignment Reply with quote

Thanks mate, schwoit!

Hehe, sorry, joking with friends who are sitting next to me... anyway, go Broncos.

Robbo
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Rear Axle Alignment Reply with quote

Bronco's are a bunch of poo pushes m8. Go NEWCASTLE
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 9:40 pm    Post subject: Guess who lost Reply with quote

Ha!!!! Well guess who lost...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: