HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

'RoLLA 4 a Gemi...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 4:04 am    Post subject: 'RoLLA 4 a Gemi... Reply with quote

hey all, been watchin you guys chat 'bout gemi's now for a cupple o months, but haven't been contributing as i am yet to own a gemi. i have a 79 corolla sedan with nice red paint, big hard to find sigma turbo rims, nice leather wheel, dumped and dodgy self welded-on trust muffler box with dumper. I am trying to find a buyer so i can buy a gemi van. i've saved up sum cash to get a dodgo gemi, but i really wanna get sumthin schmick, and goes a bit. If any one wants a tidy lil' looker of a corolla for about $1700 mail me. will separate rims(which are polished), and am asking $500 ono for 'em. I have recently had a s/h engine put in as i blew the old one down port wakefield road in the middle of nowhere. please help us out, as i want a gemi bad, and dont yet have enough cash to get sumthin that looks as good as my corolla. In ADELAIDE.
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 5:23 am    Post subject: Re: 'RoLLA 4 a Gemi... Reply with quote

ahh...anyone?
can someone at least reply, as this is my first post on the gemi forum, and it would give me a great thrill to have my post replied to...!? (ahh, you know, first encounters and all are a bit awkward)

but i want a gemi BAAAAD, and the only way it's gun be possible for me to get one is to sell the 'thing' that i'm drivin now. if any one wants to buy just the rims, please, make me an offer ! i would then be willing to sell the corolla for a largly diminished price than for the price previously asked in my leading post.

i hope to get a turbo van, so if anyone wants to swap their turbo van or two litre equivalent with twin weBs or sum schmicko race specs, and a respectable, honest, to the point cash difference, as they're sik of drivin round in their crazy ass van (which i very much doubt) please don't hesitate to mail me or leave a post with your details, as i'd gladly take it off your hands and give it all the love and attention that it deserves.

on the other hand, if any one wants to swap it straight up for any ol' van (Preferable TE-TG) i'd be more than willing. then i can spend sum of my saved cash on mods etc...
so, please, if you're in adelaide and you sympathise for me, as you must know how i feel about being soo close to owning and driving around a fabulous little car which goes hard and is very cumfy and is an all round superb machine, help us out, please, as all that stands between me and a gemi is sellin the car that i have now.

or if not, just reply to my message atleast, PLEASE !?, cheers,

MARK
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: 'RoLLA 4 a Gemi...Here, an answer. Reply with quote

eggy is sellin his wagon in vic for $2000,

go find one with a fucked engine...$100-$500, and then go sick on the drivetrain....like everyone else...

keep ya corrola till ya get a gem, they dont have to be regoed, but look for good paint, and little rust. motors dont mean shit when you start off.
you can get a stocko motor for $400, tops.
try the tradingpost online.....and good luck
rob.
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: 'RoLLA 4 a Gemi...Here, an answer. Reply with quote

cheers for your thoughts, rob.

MARK
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: 'RoLLA 4 a Gemi...Here, an answer. Reply with quote

hey mark, sorry i can't be of any assistance, just thought that i'd welcome u to the forum.
have fun, greg.
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: 'RoLLA 4 a Gemi...Here, an answer. Reply with quote

cheers mate. yeah i'm sure i will.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: