HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Weber Questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeWaZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 2:32 am    Post subject: Weber Questions Reply with quote

Ive picked up a 32/36 DGAV Weber off a 2ltr Cortina from pick a part, missing the float, and jets i think. Can these parts be bought new from anywhere???

Also is the nikki intake aircleaner box and air filter replaced with the cortina part when doing the conversion to the weber???

thanx
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Weber Questions Reply with quote

I don't know whether that big-arsed blue plastic air cleaner assembly will fit the Gem. Try looking in your local auto parts shop for a 9" chrome air cleaner for that webber. I'd get you the number but I'm not at work today. Or you could, with a bit of mucking around, modify the bottom part of the original Gemini air cleaner to fit the webber. Keeps under the bonnet looking stock and the cops off your back.

Yonnee.
NeWaZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Weber Questions Reply with quote

Yeh thanx RaceGem i didn't think that big bastard would fit... I'll prob go the 9" from AutoBarn but how much more is a RamFlo system?? Is that just a simple bolt on product as well??

P.S. Racegem do you think you could get me the part no. when ya back at work or is there anywhere on da web i can get it from cuz i need to order it in and the Autobarn (Croydon) dood couldn't find it...

thanx
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Weber Questions Reply with quote

He/She must'nt have tried very hard. Tell him/her to look in the Speco or the Redline catalogue. Failing that I'll get the numbers.

Yonnee.
NeWaZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Weber Questions Reply with quote

yeh mate he did look in dat catalogue but he didn't know which one it was... i couldn't remember which one it was either so i just said i'd get da part number and ring them up to order it...
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Easy... Reply with quote

get it tomorrow.

Y.
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 3:13 am    Post subject: Re: Weber Questions Reply with quote

Hey Racegem, is there anyway of gettin single side draft webers on my TE gem, without having to get TX brake booster and fillers?? Can't i just get ram tubes with socks will that work? Cuz the only thing that hits is that Air filter, i have a Redline filter on there now, and it don't fit. any help would be great, thanx mate
cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: