HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gemini P/V

View previous topic :: View next topic  
roz__85
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 8:59 pm    Post subject: Gemini P/V Reply with quote

This may be a stupid question but i dont kno much about gemi's. Is there any way of putting rear seats into a gemi panel van? I want to do this cause i dont like the idea of only having 2 seats. If someone could help me out i would appreciate any info at all!!
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini P/V Reply with quote

as far as i know it is, u just take the forward plate out(with angle grinder) and underneath are the rear seat mounts, then you get all the rear stuff you need from a wagon. i dont know how youd go about changing the seating capacity on the plates, it would be easier to put rear panelvan panels over a wagon rear though
hope this helps
kizza
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini P/V Reply with quote

where do you live? ill buy your pvan then you can buy a wagon.
Boog
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini P/V Reply with quote

Heh, If your p/van is any good ill swap ya. I've got a tf wagon with seats in the back

its also lowered with sports wheel, exhaust, and good stereo and redone interior

Im in SA btw.

I just bought it last week, and im converting it to a panno, the seats in the back piss me off.
roz__85
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2002 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini P/V Reply with quote

ppl, i dont have a p/v im looking at buying one and converting it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: