HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

RODEO INTO GEMI
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: RODEO INTO GEMI Reply with quote

i guess so but how many 18 yr old have a twin turbo supra
that does 10's must have spent 10-15k easy to get that
just sounds a litle to much for an 18 yr old
quartermile
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: RODEO INTO GEMI Reply with quote

haven't owned one. have been a driver in one. quartermile drags up at koorogang island. i used to be driver for a guy who couldn't push it the way i could. i did the work on the engine and he forked out the cash. by the way, thankyou byteme22
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: RODEO INTO GEMI Reply with quote

are you a mech by trade than
quartermile
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: RODEO INTO GEMI Reply with quote

no, i've just learnt what i've learnt and i do what i can to put more power into any engine. unfortunately i know pretty much shit all about rotary engines so i'm gonna have to get a pro to put in my 13b turbo. that's gonna hurt but i think it'll be worth it.
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: RODEO INTO GEMI Reply with quote

what turbos were on the supra
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: RODEO INTO GEMI Reply with quote

ROFL!!

"and leave driving to real racers"

mate i bet you are like 15 years old right?

Okay, i dont class myself as a great driver, nor an experienced one but i know how to drive a car hard without killing myself or it.... at least i thought i did..

then my girlfriends dad goes 'I'll take you for a drive'

I abosultely shat myself... 30 years of racing experience in rotors, v8's, 4cyl class and even bloody mini's makes a hell of a lot more difference than having a 'fully sick 12 second car'
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: RODEO INTO GEMI Reply with quote

Ive seen Mathew (HYPO4) run 10's B4 at willowbank, probably about 7 or so all up. I think the best from memory was a 10.6...
Quartemile, i think the 13B turb's are a no go zone in QLD. It has to be N/A unless you can use the loop-holes in the system to your advantage. Otherwise a 12A turb's is legal.
Jasyn...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: