HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TG Gemini Back Window Size

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crackdown
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 8:37 pm    Post subject: TG Gemini Back Window Size Reply with quote

Hey I was just wondering if anyone knew how big a TG Sedan back window/windscreen was by width?
Corty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: TG Gemini Back Window Size Reply with quote

Same width as a TX,TC,TD,TE,TF rear screen

about wide enough to fit in the window appeture but not too wide that it doesn't fit

Hope that clears it up LOL
Crackdown
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: TG Gemini Back Window Size Reply with quote

oh man... how funny are you mate, maybe your nickname should be corky from "life goes on" not corty!
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 10:47 pm    Post subject: Why?? Reply with quote

Are you getting hand made pelmets and blinds?? No seriously why the fuck would you need to know that - I'm so curious you're making me itch!
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Why?? Reply with quote

im gonna take a guess b4 he answers:
he is geting a sticker made for the rear window and is to lasy to go outside to his car and actually guess it?!?! am i right?! hahaha
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: Why?? Reply with quote

Yeh im getting a sticker for the back of a car made up for my mate who has a gemmy, and i was just wondering how big to get it, so settle the fuck down boys!
hahaha
i dont have a car so maybe i could go outside and measure the air where i want the car maybe?!
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: Why?? Reply with quote

no need theres already one on the gem hehehehe
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 12:39 am    Post subject: YOU GOOD BLOKE CRACKHEAD!! Reply with quote

Very good response!! But shouldn't you save your money so YOU can buy your own car? Fuck your mates back window - tell him his car looks fucked but that it WOULD look good with a sticker on it!! Instead buy him a bottle of Rum if you have to buy him anything to be your mate (just joking....)!! - when he's pissed take his car down the park for some skid work - and if he's any kind of mate he'll enjoy some gem-surfin!! Drive flat out till you throw him off the roof onto the bonnet with some irrational braking, then blame him for the whole thing in the morning - but remember to tell him how funny he was while he's sipping on his cup of tea in the hospital! Or don't..... ;-(

C'YA
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: YOU GOOD BLOKE CRACKHEAD!! Reply with quote

Careful now... you are getting dangerously off topic.
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 10:24 am    Post subject: Mmmmm Reply with quote

Was a bit ay' just trying to stir him up tho Adam! Have I told you how good this site is yet?? *grin*
Crackdown
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: Mmmmm Reply with quote

hahaha ah geez, maybe i should tell him to go fuck himself, stinkin ass sticker!
hahaha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: