HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Off the road again!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 9:15 pm    Post subject: Off the road again! Reply with quote

Hey guys - and well done to Joe and Adam the members lounge is killa!

Been a while since i posted much on here but i thought i'd let you know the wagons off the road again! Rebuilding the brakes, new amp for the front speakers and a custom fibreglass modded dash. Nothing radical but i didnt see the point in paying for rego that i want going to use. Hell 3 months rego will pay for the fibreglass!

I am writing an article atm with pics for the workshop on how to properly detail a car for a show. What the judges look for and some tips on displays. I have only done a couple of shows - and so ends the wagons career - but its been pretty successful.

Dad is body work judge @ the Extreme Horsepower Supershow so i am getting him to give me some notes. I dont know if it'll be of any use to many people but its always good to have something to read on here when u've read all the posts! Also, i will be taking photos of the dash work to accompany an article if there's interest?

Anyway, seeyas on the street - soon i hope anyway!
Cheers
Adam
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 2:49 am    Post subject: Re: Off the road again! Reply with quote

hey man, sorry to hear ya gem is off the road. It's one sick arse car, i went to ya website, and checked it out, it's mad. Keep up the good work, anyway i'm very interested in the custom dash article, or if ya don't manage to get it up, just send em to my email addy, it should look pretty sick.
cheers mate
steve.
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: Off the road again! Reply with quote

so u had a good perv? sorry bad joke. thanx mate, yeah its hard seein her sit there and not drivin her. to me though workin on her and "fixing loose ends" is just as much fun. thers a new film in the camera on standby for the dash wk.

cheera
Adam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: