HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

WTB: tx - td sedan

View previous topic :: View next topic  
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 11:32 am    Post subject: WTB: tx - td sedan Reply with quote

i'm chasing a basic early shape sedan, can anyone help? don't want anything particularly spectacular (thus use of term 'basic', just chasing a body for a project. minimal rust, and reasonably straight panels preffered. in brisbane. cheers, greg.
cambee
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: tx - td sedan Reply with quote

what about a TC? got a freshly painted one sitting here at home. no rego. 1.6 5 speed with full respray, jellybean mags, lowered, looks pretty kool. lookin for about a grand maybe more... 1500 at the most. without rego that is.
im in cooma, nsw, near canberra

cambee
davo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: tx - td sedan Reply with quote

Minimal rust,Lots of luck. How much you willing to pay? Have td 1600 4 speed sadan good panels rust in shell I am on southside Get back to me if intertered.
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 5:27 pm    Post subject: HEY CAMBEE Reply with quote

Got any photo's of your TC? what's the paintjob like?
Steve
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: tx - td sedan Reply with quote

Gemini 1975 TX sedan(unreg), original car, no rust or repaires in body. 3rd owner from new, original number plates, motor, service and owners manuals. Car is 3/4 finished to run in the Nsw gemini rally series 2003. Details: fully rebuilt 1600 (control cam) plus original motor(98,000 km) 6 point (A. Jackson) steel rollcage (welded) hydrolic handbrake, Cibie inserts, driving lights, bilstein shocks, king springs, front-end boxed and welded, re-tubed torson bar, 4* sle rims with yokahoma 205 ruber plus standard rims and tyres, electric fuel pump. Good paint and interior. All suspension and under-body resprayed plus lots more and spares...Exellent car to start rallying or street car.....CAR IN SYDNEY....$2,200.00

For photos email: gemini_rallye@yahoo.com.au
cambee
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: HEY CAMBEE Reply with quote

no photos at the moment, im not overly serious about selling it yet, but im thinking about it. the paint job is not totally completed yet, but its bloody good so far.

cambee
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: HEY CAMBEE Reply with quote

i would be at your house to buy it at the click of my fingers, however i live in brisbane and you live in canberra, and i am lazy and u are.....cambee? i don't know where that was going. Smile
thanks anyway,
greg
ps. anyone else?
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: tx - td sedan Reply with quote

as cheap as possible mate. i guess under a grand. depending on what comes with, remembering that the running gear, isn't important to me. yep i'm interested.
thanks mate, greg.
funkigem@hotmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: