HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

WTB : Engine, any size

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LoneWolf_
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2002 10:31 pm    Post subject: WTB : Engine, any size Reply with quote

G'Day again guys,

I need an engine desperately. I don't care if it's a G161 or a G200, or anything inbetween but it MUST be in good condition, and MUST be able to be bolted straight in, no messing about. Leave any messages here accompanied by a price, and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Please guys, I am desperate!!

Cheers
Knobby
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: WTB : Engine, any size Reply with quote

i have a fully reconditioned g161, brand new or reconditioned everything, its 13 months old, and has done no more than 4,000 km. I want $900 ono
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
NUT161
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB : Engine, any size Reply with quote

hey knobby(chris) its danny here do u wanna sell your weber with adapter plate to me since u got that new 2L? just wonderin if so give me a ring or post here.
see ya danny
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2002 12:58 am    Post subject: Re: WTB : Engine, any size Reply with quote

i got a complete g161 ready to bolt in was rebuilt a few years ago>>>>needs tappet adjustment and the float level sticks on the carby occasionally otherwise pretty good. $230 dude. I am on the sunshine coast 0419021757
LoneWolf_
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB : Engine, any size Reply with quote

VERY interested in that. Do you come to Brisbane often, or indeed at all? Might be interested in slinging you some extra dollars for the time and trouble of bringing it here..

Or I could pick it up myself of course Smile

My mobile number is 0438141176. Contactable after 7pm. Won't be able to pay for it until the 4th of May. Is that still cool with you?

Let me know .... Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: