HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Worth my money?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 10:55 am    Post subject: Worth my money? Reply with quote

Wanna laugh....after all the shit ive been through with my te, my mate comes to me yesterday and tells me that his mate, a spraypainter, has a td gem with 4 chevoit(?) mags, 205 55 14 tyres at 80%, and god knows what done to the motor.......he wants to sell it, and after paying all that fuckin money for all the shit on my car, this guy offers me this td for a suprising $150. whadda ya reckon...the wheels alone worth it....? hope so..lol.
all i gotta say is as soon as you buy somethin, someone else sells what you want cheaper!

ahh well, i just gotta get it now.
rob.
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: Worth my money? Reply with quote

Hey Rob,

Can you get me the details of the TD and some pic,
just email me, and is it Auto,

Cheers
Eggy
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Worth my money? Reply with quote

sorry, no pics, and she's a 4 speed.....but if i get ill probably give you the td minus the mags....youll get my pizza cutters.....for nada. like i said before, im pretty much after it for the wheels. lemme know if ya want it.
rob.
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Worth my money? Reply with quote

When are you getting it, can we split the price if you get the mag's as I already have a few sets of wheels,

When can I see it, is it rego'd, how is the body?

Cheers
Eggy
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Worth my money? Reply with quote

umm, if you want....ive been told that the car is not rego'd, but the body is supposed to be straight, bugger all rust, and is in newlyn, vic.....was thinking temp rego, get er where i need to go, swap and dispose of/sell....if you want it, ill bring it to you...ok?
rob.
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Worth my money? Reply with quote

Yeah i'd like to see it before I own it thou,
but sounds like a fair plan, I might take it to my new house and start work on it,

Cheers
Eggy
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Worth my money? Reply with quote

dont expect too much...if its real good, i might just do that one up myself....dont think so but....
anyway, when i get it, ill let ya know if its worth it....shes red btw.......
rob.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: