HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

V6 GEMINI 4 SALE!!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hrt038
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 10:09 pm    Post subject: V6 GEMINI 4 SALE!!!!!! Reply with quote

4 SALE..TG gemini fitted with V6 3.8L commodore engine..fully engineered..previously known as MRHSV..serious offers considered and are open to negotiation...a picture is available in the gallery..contact Michael on 0421 301 163
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: V6 GEMINI 4 SALE!!!!!! Reply with quote

Is that the dark green gemini?

What price are you looking for?

Whats your location?
hrt038
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: V6 GEMINI 4 SALE!!!!!! Reply with quote

Yes its the dark green gemini
around $11,000
And i live in Sydney
There is a picture of it in the Gallery if you wanted to have a look.
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: V6 GEMINI 4 SALE!!!!!! Reply with quote

How much did the engine cosversion cost alone? What disks and calipers are used? Are you using 5 studs back and front? Has any chasis strengthening been put in place? Is it using the delco system? Exhaust size? Type? Brand?

Need more info! Smile
hrt038
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: V6 GEMINI 4 SALE!!!!!! Reply with quote

I brought the pretty much as is so i'm not sure on the cost of the conversion,piatza steer axle and brakes with four stud at the front,commodore rear including brakes also with four stud,modified commodore exhaust.one rail has been put across the rear for strength and acts as an anchore point for the diff.Are you interested in buying mine or do you want this info to build your own?
hrt038
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: V6 GEMINI 4 SALE!!!!!! Reply with quote

I brought the car pretty much as is so i'm not sure on the cost of the conversion,piatza steer axle and brakes with four stud at the front,commodore rear including brakes also with four stud,modified commodore exhaust.one rail has been put across the rear for strength and acts as an anchore point for the diff.Are you interested in buying mine or do you want this info to build your own?
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: V6 GEMINI 4 SALE!!!!!! Reply with quote

im passing the info on to a mate who is interested in buying we are both in melborne tho...
WLDSIX
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: V6 GEMINI 4 SALE!!!!!! Reply with quote

i am keen on the info but how much do you wnt for if now is it still 11 grand.
i got a price on a v6 vs supercharged motor with tranny and fittings for 5500 to fit any gemy.
i want to see if you had any specs on the beast.
or any major mods that were done that i should know about for my project thanks mate. simonjhumphris@hotmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: