HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

V6 GEM 4 SALE!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hrt038
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 10:07 pm    Post subject: V6 GEM 4 SALE!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Info and pic in gallery (the green one),all reasonable offers considered. Arrangements can be made to meet at an easier location if you are not from sydney to purchase.
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: V6 GEM 4 SALE!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Hey Michael,

You said you bought your gem pretty much as is right? How long have you had it and why are you selling it?? Is the paint still in mint cond??? I'm kinda keen but like 'most' ppl here I aint got that kinda cash to spend on a "done project". Still it would be nice - do you know how much the guy that built it spent on the conversion - or who did it??
gem12c
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: V6 GEM 4 SALE!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

is the number plate still MR HSV if so the engine conversion cost $15000. does it still have all the mod's like roller and bigger cam,BMW front brakes,recaro seats,momo wheels,commodor gear box and diff? if so thats good because my mate was the owner.
hrt038
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 1:18 am    Post subject: Re: V6 GEM 4 SALE!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

18 months and i am selling it because i need to buy another car for work purposes.its not the type of car you can take on a job site.You say 'done project' like its a bad thing but look at the time and money you will save.I know its about $3500 just for the diff conversion so you can just imagine how much the rest will cost,alot more than the price i am asking.
hrt038
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: V6 GEM 4 SALE!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

How you goin,the plates are now HRT 038 and everything is the same except the wheels and front seats.
hrt038
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: V6 GEM 4 SALE!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Just found out of gem12c who knows the previous owner and he says the engine conversion alone cost $15000
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: V6 GEM 4 SALE!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Right-o, I'm keen - I'll need some time but email me at oakys@ozemail.com.au and I'll explain. Send me some more photo's too if you have any please??

Cheers
Dave
gem12c
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: V6 GEM 4 SALE!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

It's good to see, that car is still looking good. That little gem is one hell of a BEAST.
hrt038
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: V6 GEM 4 SALE!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

sorry i didnt reply sooner Dave,I have been away for a few days.I'll get some more photos together and e-mail them to you asap.Talk to you soon.
hrt038
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: V6 GEM 4 SALE!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Your not wrong there,its good to hear you have experienced the power of the gem and give it a wrap.Cheers mate!
WLDSIX
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: V6 GEM 4 SALE!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

hey i'm building one of these beasts can you get back to me on any problems that the guy had. also how does it go realyy go cause people tell me its not worth it, you know too much work and all that, my e-mail. simonjhumphris@hotmail.com or phone 0409098344 in melb.
i'm doing the vs v6 supercharged so i shouldnt have any probs with speed should i.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: