HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Adelaide

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heffy
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 11:36 pm    Post subject: Adelaide Reply with quote

Can sum1 organise dates, times, place for the next adelaide cruise
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Reply with quote

patience my friend, patience
Heffy
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 2:22 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Reply with quote

but i want a cruise nowwww
lol
nah don't worry i can wait
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Reply with quote

haha, good stuff, coz we gotta wait for kev to get his on the road, sean to get his back on (those two wont take long). and then theres adam.... (mooch). but i dont know how long that will be.... but, it has to be before i sell mine!!! so start of may is sounding good!!!! what do you say?
DOHC
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2002 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Reply with quote

Any day but the 5th of May because Dave and I will be racing out at Mallala!
I'll be there after that though...

R.
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Reply with quote

thatll be good just as long as my tc's painted
hot green almost there
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 2:41 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Reply with quote

cool, that sounds nice! when do you reckon it will be done??? i reckon we should start working somethin out for a cruise mid to late May??? any suggestions anyone???
Shark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Reply with quote

mid may sounds like a good idea, just set the date, and im there!
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 12:20 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide - Destination Suggestions?? Reply with quote

i'm leaning towards the 25th or 26th (thats a saturday/sunday) is everyone keen for another daytime cruise?? i hope so coz they are better in my eyes, well, everyone put in some sugestions about a destination!!! lets get this cruise organised! advanced notice means more cars, and more cars means better cruise!
sugestions please!

Cheers all,
Matt
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide - Destination Suggestions?? Reply with quote

Its my birthday on the 21st of may so lets bring Jones, Hones, matt or BIG PLANS a present along...

Definately no onions please.

my motor is kinda hammered and funds are low so if weather is gonna be hot as hell i might give it a miss. (but ill still be there in one of 3 geminis.)

As for a destination. Who knows? whatever is good wiht me. Just dont laugh at my smoke blowing gemmy

If moochs car is all fixed. and his car isnt there and he's been bitching about where its gone and where i am...i wont be there either for obvious reasons.
heheh
Jokes mooch

Jones
no onion
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 4:03 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide - Destination Suggestions?? Reply with quote

and its my birthday on the 10th..... so if you want to bring pressies for me too.... hint hint

hehehe

Ps. same as Jones/Hones/bigplans/matt, NO ONION!
Shark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide - Destination Suggestions?? Reply with quote

Hey Matt, ill see if i can orgainise a bag of onions for you and Jones/Hones/bigplans/matt. I figure it'll be a great b'day present seeing as u guys talk about em all the time Smile

Cheers
Sam
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide - Destination Suggestions?? Reply with quote

my car should be finished on the 20th of april cause thats when the rego runs out on my other gem and i dont want to register it again. which means i gotta work twice hard and fast. i probably wont have a full interior but oh well
jono
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Reply with quote

yes a cruise would be sweet.
i posted a reply to kevs post.
sweet drive
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: