HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gemini Convoy Needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
matey_mate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Convoy Needed Reply with quote

hell yea im in that 4 sure as long as all you other gemmy heads get off your arses and show ya cars off with me! oh, and vipergem too
Viper gemini
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 1:10 am    Post subject: Gemini Convoy Needed Reply with quote

Hi im looking to put together the best of the geminis in queesnland to basicly do a tuff lap around the city and through the mariot entrance it would be great if you could particapate and show off your machines for a good cause
cheers matty
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Convoy Needed Reply with quote

what's the good cause:)?
matey_mate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Convoy Needed Reply with quote

saving the dolphins
Viper gemini
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Convoy Needed Reply with quote

For every gemini to pass through the mariot hotel entrance saves a dolphin. Nah but in all serious ness i have been hearing romours on other car associated forums such as A FORDS forum that hotgemini could not put on a display of anything. I posted a message displaying a list of hotgemini cruzies and i was severly laughed at. So im asking for you and your machines to particapte in a line up of follower cars to attempt to out number the the other cars that will be on display at he mariot. Or though this event is a highschool formal there may be apperance's from other car clubs looking to out do the rest. Also all those attending are invited to our after party which is gunna be an alright party.
cheers
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Convoy Needed Reply with quote

i'll be in on that but my car is 1/3 black 2/3 silver at the moment due to a ford metor if that doesn't mater
leave some details
Viper gemini
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 10:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Convoy Needed Reply with quote

Its not for another 9 weeks so you might be able to have it ready for then. I thought i would put it out early for those who need something to aspire to in other words you got 9 weeks to get her looking like a beast. (But either way a gemini is a gemini so your welcome under any circumstances)
cheers mate
matey_mate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 1:21 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Convoy Needed Reply with quote

hell yeah i'd wanna do that i think 9 weeks is long enough to get it goin alright;) who else is interested??
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 1:56 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Convoy Needed Reply with quote

oh guys your making me wana drive up from sydney!!
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: Gemini Convoy Needed Reply with quote

whachu doin in the ford forum fool

hones/big plans/jones/matt

one of them
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Convoy Needed Reply with quote

lol @ pete:) yeah i'm in.
greg
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Convoy Needed Reply with quote

9 weeks thats sweet i'll have my other gold tg on the road by then it has better paint than the zzz any way
Viper gemini
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Convoy Needed Reply with quote

i didnt ask for your humour i simple asked for you particaption. So get off your ass's and see if we can put something together.
matty
matey_mate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Convoy Needed Reply with quote

hey pete you should drive up! your gem is sweet u'd bags a root for sure
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Convoy Needed Reply with quote

thanks mate, dont count me out, i may just suprise youz and come up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: