HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

WA clubs???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wAnnABeE gottaTG
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 1:54 am    Post subject: WA clubs??? Reply with quote

neone got info on any perth based gemi clubs. i couldnt get in contact with the guy in the clubs link. i recently saw a gemini with a wa gemini club sticker on it so i would appreciate some details.
thanx
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: WA clubs??? Reply with quote

there is a club but we a like a social club and meet when the dude calls a outing. i think with trav being busy all the time lately that it has been pushed back away from his mind
but yeah if you wana meet i up for going for a cruise
wAnnABeE gottaTG
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 2:39 am    Post subject: Re: WA clubs??? Reply with quote

well im curious as to wot the quality of the other gemis would be.mine is just standard nuffin special AT ALL.as long as im not embarrassing myself in turning up then im in.i think ill be all right since the gemi with the wa gemini club sticker has been rather neglected Sad
Westy
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: WA clubs??? Reply with quote

im up for a cruise we should do it soon, ive got a few more things to get going on the p/v but it would be good to stretch her legs and get some hints and shit from others.
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: WA clubs??? Reply with quote

yeah i am too
anywhere away from mr plod
TRAV
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 3:27 am    Post subject: Re: WA clubs??? Reply with quote

i have been pretty busy but if someone wants to call a cruise i will let everyone know and try and make it.
SHMIK 1 needs a decent run so lets organise it. I reckon maybe Saturday night or something
CHEERS
TRAV- (SHMIK)
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 1:06 am    Post subject: Re: WA clubs??? Reply with quote

haha, it's april now, so i dunno if ne1 will ever see/reply to this!! haha
yeh, i'd love to go on a cruise, meet ppl and get ideas for my TG. so if ne1's ever up for a cruise on a weekend gimme a shout. crumblez_clone@yahoo.com or on ICQ 44329897
wikid!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: