HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TD square headlights.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 12:55 pm    Post subject: TD square headlights. Reply with quote

Does anyone in Melb. have some blown TD lights they are throwing out? The ones in Racegem are good so I don't want to put them into the wall if I can help it. They can be discoloured, pitted, not working, I don't care, but I need one of each side.
Thanks guys.

Yonnee.
Getafix
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: TD square headlights. Reply with quote

not TD, but TF, square etc.. not sure if that helps but you can have it, its blown (very clear from front, the back pin just broke off when i was taking it out, so had to get new one)
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: TD square headlights. Reply with quote

Thanks Dave, but TD are unique to that model.

Yonnee.
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: TD square headlights. Reply with quote

I believe I have one, not sure what side, I'll have a look on the weekend,
I'll let you know,

Cheers
Eggy
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: TD square headlights. Reply with quote

Thanks mate. Where are you?
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: TD square headlights. Reply with quote

north of the city,
Ivanhoe area,

Cheers
Eggy
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: TD square headlights. Reply with quote

I'll need a cut lunch..... lol
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: TD square headlights. Reply with quote

where you coming from I work in fitzroy, an have to check for the headlight out west near Melton, may be able to org. something maybe a cruze....

Cheers
Eggy
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 1:08 am    Post subject: Re: TD square headlights. Reply with quote

You know the way to the Island? Cranbourne's where I am.
Although I do go to Ballarat every so often. Or if I get Racegem back on the track before Calder closes. Or as you said, maybe a cruise.

Yonnee.
GEM2NV
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 2:14 am    Post subject: Re: TD square headlights. Reply with quote

i have one
drivers side
working
$10
im in dandenong
email shifty_arbs@hotmail.com
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: TD square headlights. Reply with quote

talk about cutting a cut lunch, i'll need 2 and a refill of LPG to get to your side of town,
Nah, only joking hehehehe,

i'll have a look the headlight probably works haven't checked for about 3 yrs, since I did up a TD for my sister, just so her boyfriend could right it off, and replace it with a fkd honda civil, and guess who had to fix the shitter,

Cheers
Eggy
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: TD square headlights. Reply with quote

Thanks mate. Doesn't need to work. I've got two that work, just don't want to smash them if I don't have to. Save them for the night runs.
Know how you feel with the car though. Used to keep a mates 76 Corolla going years ago, bit of work here and there. He sold it to a friends sister, and her boyfriend absolutely fucked it! We had put in a 40,000km jap motor and the boyfriend blew it up in 6 months, stupid prick!

Yonnee.
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Shifty... Reply with quote

Don't really want to pay for one, that's why I want blown ones. Saves people throwing them out. But if yours works, and you're in Cranny on the weekend, drop into autObarn and see me. If it's in OK nick then I might be persuaded to part with some Charlie ASH! Surprised)

Yonnee.
Eggy1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: TD square headlights. No Luck, Reply with quote

Hey Yonnee,

no luck I couldn't find the headlight, looked all around the shed but no luck, sorry,

Cheers

Eggy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: