HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

thanks for last night...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 12:24 am    Post subject: thanks for last night... Reply with quote

everyone who came to the gem cruise to goldy last night, thanks heaps i had a ball. it was good to put some faces to names. if u didn't come hope to see u at the next one!
greg.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: thanks for last night... Reply with quote

what were u driving?? i managed to place faces and names but didnt place the faces to cars!! heeh
gene
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 12:48 am    Post subject: Re: thanks for last night... Reply with quote

i was driving the red td sedan, with five spoke wheels and sat pretty low
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 12:54 am    Post subject: Re: thanks for last night... Reply with quote

SWEET!! i like! what were the mags!
gene
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 12:58 am    Post subject: Re: thanks for last night... Reply with quote

what have u got done to the engine cos i think i raced u on the way back. i was in the yellow piece of shit
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: thanks for last night... Reply with quote

hey gene the wheels are auscar's off a lancer. and gemini driving yobbo. yep you did race me.....it was me who won right? (lol)Smile.....nah sorry man i left pretty early, and didn't race anyone on the way home. too many piggery digs on the patrol. my motors pretty stock. details on first page of the modifieds.
greg.
matey_mate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 1:33 am    Post subject: Re: thanks for last night... Reply with quote

oi greg u should take those side strips off your car... look way better
Gold TX Sleeper
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 2:20 am    Post subject: Re: thanks for last night... Reply with quote

Sorry i couldn't make it last night, i just scored a new job in a servo - I.F.S in Nerang, say g'day if you ever get served by me and i'll give you a discount card, it's only 1c off per litre but it's better than nothing. I'm normally there at Broady carpark harkin' it up whenever there's no coppers. I'm in a Contessa gold TX with black stock rims and a pale yellow TG drivers door.
Now that i have a good paying job, my G200 is gonna be getting faster by the week he he he!!
Cheers,
Jasyn...
P.S If anyone goes to fill up with premium from our servo, dont bother. The super has 1 more octane point than our premium - 95ron V's 96ron.
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: thanks for last night... Reply with quote

i may take that advice. just scarred that it's going to expose dirty marks down the length of the car, or dull patches or something. anyways i'm not too worried about how it looks, it's up for sale in a few months, to fund future gemini build ups...Smile
matey_mate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: thanks for last night... Reply with quote

I did it to my car, havent looked back. only thing is dont rip em off really fast or it could possibly pull paint up with it.. its a bitch gettin all the leftover glue off though, but worth it
SickGEM
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: thanks for last night... Reply with quote

Damm, I missed the cruise 'cause I got a really bad virus on Sat morning. Had a look at the pics at the hyperdome and it looked packed. I'm sure I missed out on heeps of fun. It would have been good to put names and hotgemini usernames to faces.
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: thanks for last night... Reply with quote

alright next time u see me, i may be de-striped!
cheers.
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: thanks for last night... Reply with quote

alright next time u see me, i may be de-striped!
cheers.
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: thanks for last night... Reply with quote

it truly was man. i got a real buzz. make sure u take ur vitamins a week b4 the next cruise sickGEM, and hopefully i'll c u there! Smile!
greg
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: thanks for last night... Reply with quote

If u looked at the back of my car where mine where u would have seen bear metal.hehehhe. i just ripped them of coz i dont care how it looks atm but it u do it slowly and cut and polish it after it comes up sweet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: