HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

new speed laws
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 11:36 pm    Post subject: new speed laws Reply with quote

hear the new speeding laws?? 3km over the limit and u get bustd!!! how gay is that it use to be 10%+1. efective off the 1st of april
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: new speed laws Reply with quote

That fukn sux. i love the 10%+1. glad you told me, is it for all of aust or just QLD?
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: new speed laws Reply with quote

it was only gonna be for nsw but the gays at canbera decided it would b a good idea for the nation. just a revenue thing it u ask me. make people pay lose there license than make em use public trasport for more fuckin revinue. fags !
hehehe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 2:20 am    Post subject: Re: new speed laws Reply with quote

hey ive got a pretty good idea... i reckon the best way to avoid it is DONT SPEED
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 2:42 am    Post subject: Re: new speed laws Reply with quote

the fucked up ting is that one of the aussie standard disign rules for cars is tat"all motor vehicals to be used on public roads must be fitted with a speedometer to an accuracy of +or-10% of the displayed speed".....the cars comply to this design rule, so fuck the pigs....argue it with them......why the fuck can they suddenly do this without changing the compliance laws? does that mean all pre 1995 cars are unroadworthy? fuck that. its just a way of getting more revinue and getting the classics off the road. what does the government care....we pay for their fleet cars, so theyll never need an old one.
goddamn barstards.
rob.
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: new speed laws Reply with quote

Um, "effective 1st April", are we all fools or are we all busted? Is this for real or is the Government showing signs of a slight sense of humour?

Either way I am not laughing, I am consistently 5-10kmh over any limit. Limits are there for incompetent drivers who can't drive to the conditions anyway. I drive as fast as I feel necessary (within reason) Wink

Hmmmmm
tha_mad_hatter
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: new speed laws Reply with quote

its hard not to speed when your stuck behind some 60 year old or an asian thats doing fuken 40 ks on a 60 road the reason we have accidents is because of the slow people i say we notch up the speed limit a good 10k and be done with it.
Scotty G
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: new speed laws Reply with quote

just look at this new lrp getting around, it is so shit quality. the plan is to get rid of all the classics cause the "government" think they are all unroadworthy!! my ass, some of these cars r even better then some of the new cars available. i also know a copper that says he can defect a new car if he wanted to!
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 5:50 pm    Post subject: WHAT'S THE HURRY?? Reply with quote

Why is everyone always in such a hurry? Have you ever noticed that the car you go flying past is usually the same fucking one next to - or behind you at the lights...set...after...set...after...set? Check it out...next time your flyin round town, check your mirror everytime you stop at the lights - you never know it could be me behind ya laughing me guts out! It's beta to kit your car out with good sounds, comfy seats, and plenty of quality tits....makes more sense to me. If ya wanna race - join a club and have a real go!! Some of ya might even learn a thing or three about driving. (2c - Smile
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT'S THE HURRY?? Reply with quote

dito! couldn't have said it better myself. As for your three points, i'd go for no3. and definitley no2. - to make use of no3. Oh i guess u'll need no 1 too for when u're not using no3

No wonder gemini's have a bad rep.
tha_mad_hatter
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT'S THE HURRY?? Reply with quote

my brother drives a XE falcon and its kinda speed impared so hes racked it up with the a hell stereo i have only heard better in the pioneer car and other profesional cars but his is dam close. personally id rather speed with bitches and a stereo Wink
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT'S THE HURRY?? Reply with quote

2 right!! iv noticed it but u are abit of a hipacrit dont ya think?? heheh not trying to start an argument but why u fitting a sr20det if u aint gonna cain tha fuck outta the v8 boys?? ( no offence leroy)
gene
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: WHAT'S THE HURRY?? Reply with quote

huh??....................................
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: WHAT'S THE HURRY?? Reply with quote

Shhh Gene - I love shit stiring if you haven't noticed?? And as I said - *if you look in your rear view mirror you will probably see ME laughing* - well I'm sick of being the fucking slow one, hence - in your mirror!! ALRIGHT!!! - but yeah it's true though aint it - nothing pisses me off more than when I kick my VR in the guts (it flys) only to have to wait for everyone else at the next set of lights. Just as they all arive the lights go fuckin green and your back into again - makes no sense what-so-ever. Now petrol's over a dollar a litre AGAIN (Optimax) - I thought I'd try and change my driving style - and if I change mine - YOU and EVERYONE ELSE should change theirs so I'm not the only one tooling along!!
Heffy
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 2:20 am    Post subject: Re: new speed laws Reply with quote

yeah stupid pigs got me on photo now, 72 in a 60 bahhhh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: