HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

still for sale: 84 TG

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SIMid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 1:20 pm    Post subject: still for sale: 84 TG Reply with quote

84 TG SLX Yellow 1.8 5SP a/c (NW), 180,000KMS good condition with little rust. 14" polished RIMS (6 spoke Camira's) with good 195/60 tyres. Rubber spoiler with an alarm. Needs motor (due to broken timing chain) or Gemini fanatic mechanic expertise. $400ono. Close to RWC.

Simon 0414338865 Greensborough Victoria

I'll be buying another car really soon so any offers will be considered or else it's going to the wreckers next week.
TGfanatic
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: still for sale: 84 TG Reply with quote

can you send me some pictures to hotmale_1986@hotmail.com, and where abouts is the rust spots. Is everything else there exept the engine, and is the body damaged at all?
haydo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 1:23 am    Post subject: Re: still for sale: 84 TG Reply with quote

cany you send me a pic haydo_@hotmail.com,
and were is the rust i live in doncaster
and could take it off your hands possibley
SIMid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: still for sale: 84 TG Reply with quote

Sorry, I don't have a digital camera. The rust areas are the inside sills of the rear doors and both rear corners of the window. Nothing major like U can't stick your fingers threw it. If U give me a call on 0414338865, I can give U the address to where the car is and U can see for yourself, if U want it, then we can negotiate something.
SIMid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: still for sale: 84 TG Reply with quote

Sorry, I don't have a digital camera. The rust areas are the inside sills of the rear doors and both rear corners of the window. Nothing major like U can't stick your fingers threw it. If U give me a call on 0414338865, I can give U the address to where the car is and U can see for yourself, if U want it, then we can negotiate something.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: