HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

THURSDAY NIGHT!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 12:37 am    Post subject: THURSDAY NIGHT!!! Reply with quote

anyone and everyone come to springwood maccers. if u ever saw maccers at sunnybank on a thursday night then u know what its about. sunnybank got shut down and we all moved to springwood. its not quite as big yet but its getting there!!! i will be there every thursday night if ya wanna meet up or something. i wil be in my airbrush gemmy, big BASS silvia (Blue), or a VN calais.
for a nice example of what modified shit was there last week well there was a VL with a godzilla twin turbo in it!! FUCKIN QUICK!! but not as quick as the red gemini with stock black rims running low 10 second quarters with a turbo straight 6 in it (looked like a toyota sorra engin. it was toyota anyways) heheh fuckin hell it beat EVERYTHING there!!! quick as!!. se yas there!!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: THURSDAY NIGHT!!! Reply with quote

Yeah, I'll be there tonight. See you there Smile
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: THURSDAY NIGHT!!! Reply with quote

What street is that maccas off? and what suburb is it close to?? i have no idea where it is, but sounds good, might come down
LoneWolf_
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: THURSDAY NIGHT!!! Reply with quote

No idea of the street name, but it is close to Slacks Creek, if that helps. Don't think there'll be much point going though. The last 2 times I have been there, the cops have been shutting it down, and calling in the transport boys (or at least threatening to)....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: