HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

1964 tbird convertible

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heffy
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 11:35 pm    Post subject: 1964 tbird convertible Reply with quote

I'd say you buy Greatest Hits 1, and then probably when you're in the market for another follow that up with Greatest Hits 2.Then maybe see about exploring the rest of their catalogue in due fashion
As Alex said Trek's are being rated well at the minute and you'll find some people saying that there very snappy but gregs hasn't gone and i don't think you will be riding it as hard as he does If i
I just left kansasband.com and they do have updated info as of today on it There is a link near the top left The address last night was the traditional Numavox box There is a new special dedicated
glutamate portion. The xanthine dehy- are formed, attached at the points on the in the polypeptide, thereby inactivating it

Last edited by Heffy on Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 3:17 am    Post subject: Re: Insurance Reply with quote

well i was paying about 120 under my dads name for a week was about to change some detaila like put it under my name because they wanted to charge me $1650 excess (what a joke) but as it turns out i crashed my car while working and had full compo but still have to pay $900 excess and my car is written off and it sound like i will be luck if i get $100 back so now i have no car no life no fun

well i suggest always chosing to pay more so theres no excess
well thats my advice
Andrew
Shark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Insurance Reply with quote

My company is $150 a year, under my own name for third party property, and im 17 years old.
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Insurance Reply with quote

I am 22 years old and my Gem is insured with Shannons for $15 000. I sweet-talked the guy on the phone so he put me on a rating one straight up. So my payments were $1 500 for the first year then went to $900. But I just have to be very so I don't have an accident or get the car stolen, cos my excess is $3 200.
macca
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Insurance Sikgem Reply with quote

Hey sikgem

what did you have to do to get your gemi insured for 15k
alarms,imobiliser,etc I am almost 40 with a rating 1 and
I have to get a 3 point imobiliser and valuation befor they
will insure me and I've been driving for 22yrs(shit don't I
feel old)and no accidents also when I asked Shannons I was told they dont insure geminis. What have you done to your gem to ins for that much?

Cheers

Macca
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Insurance Sikgem Reply with quote

Yeah I'd love to know too. I had to push to get 8K out of Shanons.
cambee
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Insurance Reply with quote

sounds good to me... the bastards at mine wanted 600 for 3rd party cuz im 17! thats on a VL... my gem is just sittin at the moment, so i dont need it! haha
Woz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 1:45 am    Post subject: Re: Insurance Sikgem Reply with quote

i have a friend whos with shannons and pays about $350 per year, 3rd party.
i ring up, give them my details, and they tell me itll be $700.
i have never had an accident, am older than my friend, have been with aami for 2 years and they still would not insure me for less than $700 per year. assholes.
i rang up a company called just cars and now im paying $360/y. about an extra $20/y for extractors, about an extra $20/y for a larger carby.
im happy to pay that much, but theres no fucking way im paying $700 a year for something that has a market value of about $1300.

so yeah - look up the phonebook for Just Cars - maybe theyll be able to do better than the tools at shannons can.

hope this helps someone;

-woz
Heffy
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 9:28 pm    Post subject: market value Reply with quote

hey when i was talkin to the woman at CGU, she told me the market value on my TF gemini is $2300

is this right, coz it seemed a bit much to me
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: market value Reply with quote

Yeah, that sounds reasonable. My old TE was insured for $3000 with Suncorp-Metway (that was about 4 yrs ago)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: