HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

sweet gem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Westy
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 11:09 pm    Post subject: sweet gem Reply with quote

I went for a drive today, i was driving along and i was pleasently surprised to see a yellow gemini wagon at a wreckers the guy was working on it there reving the shit out of it it was so fricken loud so i had to get out and have a look Very Happy got out and there it was a nice big 308 sitting in there he had the exhausts coming out behind the front wheels it looked mad and talk about LOUD!!! he had a rego sticker on it so i asked how the hell he got it registerd but it isnt its just his burn out car that he uses. funny enoough i was watching tv last night an add for good friday burn out comp at quit motor plex came on and there it was doign a huge burn out it was sweeeeeeeeet i just wish there was a way to register it cause id love to stick one in mine!!! he also has a gemini wagon he's converted into a ute looks pretty mad anyway i had to share myt job with ya Very Happy
Shark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: sweet gem Reply with quote

Thats good to hear!

here is a quote from a Hot 4s mag that i have-
"...the awful truth is that the Gemini is slowly but surely nearing the end of what has been a very colourful life."

Bullshit!

A story like this is testament to that, so is this whole forum and everyone in it. Drago's Van, Michael Sherringhams FJ20 9 sec gem, that yellow inj 5L V8 gem sedan that killed everyone else in the burnout comp at springnats...
I reakon the Gemini's life is as colourful as it ever was, if not more.

Anyway, my 2c worth for tha day.
Sam
MatMan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: sweet gem Reply with quote

Damn right it is!
GeminiKing
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: sweet gem Reply with quote

burnouts is all that it is good for. A Gem with a fat heavy V8 in it loses all its sweet handling characteristics.
IDAREU2
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: sweet gem Reply with quote

is that right is it,,, how would you know GEMINI KING?? maybe you need to come for a drive in a no handling big fat v8. before you go on about how they dont handle with big fat v8s in them I think youll be very suprised..

cheers
Shark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: sweet gem Reply with quote

That is very true, Don't knock it 'till youve tried it.

Sam
MatMan
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: sweet gem Reply with quote

Let me drive it and will never knock it agin...... ;o)
IDAREU2
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: sweet gem Reply with quote

give me 30,000 grand and you can drive the fuker anytime you want ha ha ha ha ha
cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: