HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

i got pinged

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 6:18 pm    Post subject: i got pinged Reply with quote

Damn pigs

I screamed through a yellow light going probly 85ish in a 60. so he tails me.

then i honestly forgot to indicate to go left.
so he pulled me over 400m up the road.

He gave me a choice. 2hundred and something for running a yellow light at a predicted 95 km/hr or the not indicating 160 dollar fne.

haha i said the less severe one ofcouirse

So now that kisses the new sunroof away
silicone it is for the time being.

i tried sweet talkinga bout how hard it is to be a cop and if he likes it. etc. - it doesnt work

Luckily he didnt look over my car. he said he noticed the indicator working when he pulled me over, so therefore he didnt defect me.

He also said that its unlikely to defect someone for speeding or not indicating coz he pulled me over for how i was driving, not what the car is. etc.

so i was lucky.
poor gemmy woulda been off the road if he went looking through the car.

Jones
Shark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: i got pinged Reply with quote

You are lucky dude. Id say you ran into a good cop. Doing what you just did is the #1 way to get defected, do something stupid, pulled over then have them inspect every square inch of your car. I must say im still surprised, for SA that is one rare cop.

Sam
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: i got pinged Reply with quote

your making me blush Smile
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 2:24 am    Post subject: Re: i got pinged Reply with quote

You are so lucky...but the thing i dont get is why gems get so much attention. ive not been pulled over...EVER. my gemi is loud as fuck, but the cops don't bat an eyelid. the doors used to be all rust, but all the cops wanted was to bust the p-platers in vls an vk crummodores. l love it here!!!!!!
ROB.
gatesy
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: i got pinged Reply with quote

Hey, u reckon that's lucky! I got done on South Rd doing 80 in a 60 zone through a yellow light and all I got was a $65 fine for not havin 2 P plates showing.
Shark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: i got pinged Reply with quote

Shite! Why do i get stuck with all the asshole cops!
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 7:42 pm    Post subject: SO DID I....... Reply with quote

cruisin down pt wakefield road on the way home from a weekend at stansbury, got pulled over by a cop on a bike with his trusty laser gun... got me from 400m away doin 121km/h!! got of with a caution and a $56 on the spot fine!!!!! now thats what i call luck!
Stoktg
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: SO DID I....... Reply with quote

I still cant believe my mate got off with a 1 hour lecture and a fine for doing an illegal U-turn from a cop after he blew .2!
FrAsErTaG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 3:42 am    Post subject: Re: SO DID I....... Reply with quote

Well Im thinking my mate is the luckyest Guy I know
The night started off with me, and 5mates. We were sitting at the club drinkin some beers and we decided some circle work on an oval near by would be a fun site. so 3 of us get in a EA falcon(me included) and 3 of us get in the TE Gemini. cruize up the I was behind the gemini
he just gets onto the oval I pull into a carpark and 3 of us hop out to watch and out of nowhere Not 1, Not 2 BUT 3 cop cars berl up onto the oval. He got told he could be done for, wreckless driving, Burnouts, criminal intent but got off with it. If hats not lucky enuff he blew .04 on a breath test and they said he was under the limit, they took his licence number and everything but didnt realise he was on his P's and the max for that is .02
all he had to do is write a letter of appology to the school oval he did it to.
Lucky basterd I must say.
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: i got pinged Reply with quote

my mate went to court for not having his p plates up and now his p's are extended by 6 months...now how fucken dumb is that
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: