HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Q? for Adam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doe
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 1:57 pm    Post subject: Q? for Adam Reply with quote

If I remove complete drive-train ie: motor/box(manual), tailshaft and diff from a TD sedan and placed it in a TX sedan (was auto) will it all bolt up without any mods???

Cheers Doe
Sparrow
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Q? for Adam Reply with quote

yeah...

I'm not Adam, but i'll answer ya question.
Depends on what year/month the TX sedan was built. Mine is the 11/75 model... still the original floor pan design... I've put a later model four speed and diff in (had to use the original TX cross member/gear box mount and torque tube) Should all bolt up as far as i know. A five speed WON'T fit if it is the '75 model made in November. I've seen a '76 TX Sedan with a different floor pan design and the five speed will bolt in. That's from my experience... Search the forums for more info...
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Q? for Adam Reply with quote

hows this the complete running gear of a TF sedan all witgh stiff suspension into a TX coupe with rollcage Will it fit??
Doe
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Q? for Adam Reply with quote

EVLGEM r u answering my Q? or just spinning shit, get of the drugs u drop kick.
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 5:21 am    Post subject: Re: Q? for Adam Reply with quote

yeah well most of it fit. Im also pondering scrapiong my TF and putting it in my TX coupe racer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: