HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

parts for sale - turbo engine and heaps more
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
engineer
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 11:09 pm    Post subject: parts for sale - turbo engine and heaps more Reply with quote

I have cleaned out my shed and have some stuff to sell:

1 x Gemini tx coupe rally car with rollcage. Has rust but not too bad. no seats. runs well. All glass currently out but there.
1 x G200 with turbo.Custom exhaust manifold. Suck through system with SU carby and water injection. Has only done 10,000 km (before I crashed). Head and sump are off. can inspect to see a good engine. Engine was always run on Mobil 1 and has a good oil cooler. lightened flywheel with HD clutch. 32mm garrett external wastegate. Holley blue fuel pump and ruel regulator. all parts to install.
1 x TX head with the bigger valves. Needs a reco. Has prevously had a port and polish.
2 x Coupe bootlids. 1 good, 1 ok
1 x TF bootlid - VGC
1 x TG rear cut from centerline of wheel - immaculate, no rust. no lights
1 x TD coupe rear cut from enterline of wheel - floor has previously been replaced. fair condition. has bumper and lights
1 x factory A/C unit including compressor, mounts, pipes and all things needed. Condenser has a small bend but should be ok to use
4 x coupe doors - ok cond
1 x VK commodore rear disk brake setup. 2 brand new disks. Setup bolts onto rear of gemini's with a 10 bolt diff
1 x front suspension with all urethane bushings
2 x pairs of TG front guards
1 x TD bonnet - good condition
1 x TF bonnet - VGC
1 x TD RH guard - VGC
1 x TG pair of headlights and grille
1 x TE pair of headlights and grille
1 x set of TD SLE chrome trims
2 x full sets of coupe glass
1 exhaust system 2 1/4 inch with Genie extractors
1 x radiator
1 x TF panel van. rear floor and front of chassis has been cut out. I was going to put it on a Suzuki Sierra chassis that I have extended to suit Gemi wheelbase and convert to 4x4 ute. Have most parts (axles, diffs, rodeo 4x4 gearbox) to finish but new job leaves no time. All interor parts there but disassmbled. no 4x4 wheels
1 x van towbar
1 x coupe/sedan towbar
2 x coupe side section. seam near A pillar on sil to center of wheel arch. (1 LH, 1 RH) good repair sections.
some other parts also

If anyone is interested I want $2500 for the lot. I can send digital pictures of all items if required. I'm in Queenlsand.

Thanks
LoneWolf_
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: parts for sale - turbo engine and heaps more Reply with quote

How much just for the turbo g200?

I am also QLD, Sth Brissy.

Cheers
engineer
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: parts for sale - turbo engine and heaps more Reply with quote

Check your email. I've sent you my phone no. give me a ring and I'll give you more info on the engine.
wharfie
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: parts for sale - turbo engine and heaps more Reply with quote

how much for the aircon? will it fit into a tg, any parts missing off it? does it work? does it need re gassing? how much? can u send COD?
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 1:57 am    Post subject: Re: parts for sale - turbo engine and heaps more Reply with quote

hoow much for the td front right gard????? and how much for the g200?
dr_boom13@hotmail.com
cheers gene
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 4:28 am    Post subject: Re: parts for sale - A/C Reply with quote

yeah, how much for the A/C unit.

can i put in a TD ???
matey_mate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: parts for sale - turbo engine and heaps more Reply with quote

i'm interested in the motor too e-mail me a price or number qwhatever
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: parts for sale - turbo engine and heaps more Reply with quote

i'm interested in the coupe bootlid and a coupe front apron...do u have one? how much? can u post ur number on so i can buzz ya?
also in qld.
thanks, greg
Jays_gem
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 2:07 am    Post subject: Re: parts for sale - turbo engine and heaps more Reply with quote

hi were abouts are you how much do you want for the turbo motor plz call or sms me on 0419 725661 as i will be of the net for a while
Twisted_torque
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: parts for sale - turbo engine and heaps more Reply with quote

If I could get your number I would love to come c what u have....
Mark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: parts for sale - turbo engine and heaps more Reply with quote

What do you want for the sle window trims, and are they coupe trims? email me on isuzuperformance@iprimus.com.au asap plz.
Stoktg
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: parts for sale - turbo engine and heaps more Reply with quote

How much do you want for the front suspension with all urethane bushings? Stoktg@hotmail.com

Cheers.
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: parts for sale - turbo engine and heaps more Reply with quote

Im interested in the following...

"1 x VK commodore rear disk brake setup. 2 brand new disks. Setup bolts onto rear of gemini's with a 10 bolt diff"

Does that include calipers and all the rest? Can I just bolt on and drive away? Will I need to modify the T piece in the brake line? And add a second line from the engine bay? I have a TE they came out with 10 bolt diffs yeah?

Cheers

Simmo
engineer
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: parts for sale - turbo engine and heaps more Reply with quote

You can call me on 0402086118 for more information and prices on the motor
engineer
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: parts for sale - turbo engine and heaps more Reply with quote

The A/C will go into a TG. The evaporator sits in the vent in the engine bay near the brake booster. The TG has a square end which is the only difference. This can be changed easily. I have a round inlet that can be easily fitted. One of the pipes is damaged but would be an easy fix for an A/C place. Yes it needs regassing (you will always have to regass a retrofit). The fittings will on the reciever dryer will have to be changed for use with R134a gas but again this is a small job. Give me a ring on 0402086118 if you want more info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: