HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

BRISBANE CRUISE!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
args

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 6:47 am    Post subject: BRISBANE CRUISE!? Reply with quote

Hey just thinking i've got 2 mates with geminis, know like 2 more of em just down the road and am thinking as im doing up my beast [(;P) td panno] and all you fellas on this page are pretty much doing the same i reckon it's about time that we all organised a cruise...

imagine that... like 20 gems roaring down some road !!! farking awesome...

speak up if you're interested...

also on another note im looking for a dual carby setup [ie: carbys and manifold] so if anyone knows of any for sale... drop me mail either here or @ a_r_g_s@hotmail.com

cheers Very Happy!
args.
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: BRISBANE CRUISE!? Reply with quote

i'll be in on a crusie how about tonight
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: BRISBANE CRUISE!? Reply with quote

sounds good i'm in. also the isuzu motoring club's doing another cruise that starts at sunny coast and finishes at goldy coast/broadbeach carpark. coming up reasonably soon. ie. few weeks. will keep u posted. but i'm keen for something sooner! ....BRISBANE CRUISE YES!
greg.
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: BRISBANE CRUISE!? Reply with quote

I'd be up for a cruise too, but not tonight, the weather is looking a bit iffy. She don't come out when there's rain about Sad

I need to get a daily driver...
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: BRISBANE CRUISE!? Reply with quote

hey michael.

what about a tuff rodeo minitruck daily driver? dumpd to the shthouse on some mags? still isuzu right? go the 2.6ltr 4ze1 with big low-down, add extractors, and shave the head.

just a thought. my dream anyway. that's if i had something as good as yours anyway mate!
greg.
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: BRISBANE CRUISE!? Reply with quote

for people who want to cruise tonight
where should we meet
where do you want to go
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: BRISBANE CRUISE!? Reply with quote

nah, I'm thinking about an old beatup series 1 or 2 land rover. Something I can put the fishing rods in and I wonder... Adam, will a 202 fit in it?? ;o)
Scotty G
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: BRISBANE CRUISE!? Reply with quote

if u cruise tonight ill be in, where u going?
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: BRISBANE CRUISE!? Reply with quote

aspley,city,sunnybank ,westend ,
where ever
Scotty G
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: BRISBANE CRUISE!? Reply with quote

go to west end
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: