HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

First time legal drags today

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ember
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 2:42 am    Post subject: First time legal drags today Reply with quote

Went to calder off street drags today and did my first time running. Best time i could do was a 15.5 in a worked 1.8. I'm glad i beat two early V8 commodores down the straight tho =)
Ben Wight
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 2:49 am    Post subject: Re: First time legal drags today Reply with quote

I checked out their website last week and there was no dates posted. How did you find the date?

Ben Wight
Shark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: First time legal drags today Reply with quote

That's alright! What have you done to the 1.8? What was the 0-60ft time? What was the terminal speed?

Cheers,
Sam
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:22 am    Post subject: Re: First time legal drags today Reply with quote

Might be one of your last at Calder too. Surprised(
Ember
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: First time legal drags today Reply with quote

why last?
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: First time legal drags today Reply with quote

Calder will be closing soon.
GEMGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 3:20 am    Post subject: Re: First time legal drags today Reply with quote

I heard that as well!
Is it just costing em too much do u know why?? Hahha I got a friend that pulled his car of the road cos its gonna be a drag car! Whats he gonna do eh?
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 1:46 am    Post subject: Re: Drive all the way to Heathcote... Reply with quote

Rumour has it a guy wants to donate some of his land to build a motorsport complex down Tooradin way.
Shark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 3:17 am    Post subject: Re: First time legal drags today Reply with quote

Its probably costin too much due to the recent huge increse in public insurance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: