HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

MELBOURNE CRUISE!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GEMWPN
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:17 am    Post subject: MELBOURNE CRUISE!! Reply with quote

im trying to organise a gemini cruise in the melbourne are... get as many ppl as u can with gemi's. from shit gems, to sik gems. It will be held (at this stage) this sunday nite, (easter)as Monday is a public holiday, reply with a post saying u can come and how many ppl u can bring and details of ur car, mods, soundsystem, looks etc, and a prefered route if any1 has ne ideas as i am struggling to know where the hell to go...well its up to u guys to make it happen and make it big, i have started it and i want it HUGE!! speak to yas all soon..
GEMWPN
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: MELBOURNE CRUISE!! Reply with quote

or email me at- morepsi@hotmail.com
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: MELBOURNE CRUISE!! Reply with quote

id come...but i gotta shit lookin gem....but dont hold that against me. post the details, ill see what i can do.maybe bring 2 people....who knows.
cheers.
rob.
ByteMe22
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: MELBOURNE CRUISE!! Reply with quote

who cares what it looks like... just come anyway.. mines nothing special at all just a stock tc with a dinted bonnet..
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: MELBOURNE CRUISE!! Reply with quote

you want dints eh!?!
ill show ya dints!! Smile
we have tons of cruises and my gem is always covered in mud and shit and more recently smashed up... no one ever told me to piss off coz it looks bad..
come on guys we are 'family' you dont exclude ya 13 y/o smelly pimply cousen from christmas coz he sucks and takes all ya chockys do ya?!
i think we should have a cruise where only the shittest gems can come Wink
greg
BADGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 2:43 am    Post subject: Re: MELBOURNE CRUISE!! Reply with quote

im in who cares a gem is a gem
anygms just come along
GEMGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 2:53 am    Post subject: Re: MELBOURNE CRUISE!! Reply with quote

Hello!
I wrote a bit under cruises have u read it?
Where do we set the meeting point, and do we really want to goin towards the city central if its a public holiday, I have big fear of city driving as weve had taxis hit us and spoil the whole nite! Weve been to the beach! Where do u think? Where do u live? Do we meet where the last cruze was around Ferntree Gully, My name is vlad let me know so we can organise it vladgem@yahoo.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: