HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

springs wanted

View previous topic :: View next topic  
G161VAN

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 2:07 am    Post subject: springs wanted Reply with quote

i have just purchased a phat little van and its too low so i need some new stocker springs for a TE van that i can chop up a little. Or if anyone has some decent aftermarket ones gime a buzzzzzz
i am in Adelaide
Shark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: springs wanted Reply with quote

Watch what you say about cutting springs, you'll cause a riot in this forum, lol.
cambee
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: springs wanted Reply with quote

hehe... cut them! thats the way! best way to make it lay flat on its guts without any expensive professional jobs... hehehe.... nice one Very Happy
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:41 am    Post subject: Re: springs wanted Reply with quote

i have 2" proper lowered van springs but am on the sunny coast qld postage would be bout $20 plus the cost of the springs $70
Badger
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: springs wanted Reply with quote

I have a set of springs for sale, in adelaide, I think they are stiffer than stock but are std height. drop me a line on
no_spam.dbadger@no_spam.physics.adelaide.edu.au (delete the "no_spam.") asking $30 ono per end
G161VAN

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: springs wanted Reply with quote

gday
how would i pay for them. ALL 4?????
sounds reasonable
Badger
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: springs wanted Reply with quote

I assume that you are talking to me, since it seems you emailed me (from someone elses account?). $30 per end would be $60 for all four, free beer to personal shoppers! if you are not in Adelaide, then cheque/money order (or COD if you want to pay extra) are all fine
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: