HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Wire my poore gemi trouble...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WASPte
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 2:36 am    Post subject: Wire my poore gemi trouble... Reply with quote

Since my engine is out (and not sein it again) my wireing is like damaged or just doesnt look that good coz i didnt take the engine out my friend did. All wires are alrite like dash and tails so on. But in the engine bay thats where trouble lurks.

Any one knows if its hard to wire things back up in the bonet? Or is it easy once i get an engine in?

Any help at all would be apreciated coz the d1khead at auto elcetrician sayd it would cost me few grand to wire up sh1t in the engine area.
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: Wire my poore gemi trouble... Reply with quote

most of the wiring in the gemini engine bay is done by connections. find those connectors and replace them.
or get your self a manual and a pair of connectors and wire and some decent wire crimpers and dyi. there is no better satisfication then doing it yourself
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: