HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

sunshine coast???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tim hill
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 5:48 pm    Post subject: sunshine coast??? Reply with quote

anyone around the sunshine coast do stuff like this?
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: sunshine coast??? Reply with quote

hi tim, theres another sunnycoast to gold coast cruise coming up soon, through the isuzu motorsports club. they have a heap of activities happening on a regular basis, and a large portion of the club's membership is located up there too, as well as from the other corners of south east queensland. such as ipswich and brisi. post your email address and i'll send u details of when we've got events coming or just visit this site....

www.geocities.com/isuzumotorsports

cheers...greg.
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: sunshine coast??? Reply with quote

when i get my licence i will but that wont be for about 7 months, there are a few ppl that cruize around, some of the isuzu club members usually hang at chandlers on friday,
or u could join the isuzu motorsports club cause they do a bit from time to time
ring amy on 0411 714 928 for more details
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: