HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Dont 4get Melb next Sunday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 11:40 pm    Post subject: Dont 4get Melb next Sunday Reply with quote

Just making sure that everyone knows about the Melbourne cruise next Sunday, the 10th. Its at 12.30pm at FernTreeGully Red Rooster- corner of Burwood hwy and Ferntree Gully roads. We'll be here for abour an hour before heading down towards Mornington Peninsula!!!!
Hope everyone can come.... reply here if u can so we can have a vague idea of numbers
Deb
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: Dont 4get Melb next Sunday Reply with quote

You can count me in and another mate with his gem too Smile
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: Dont 4get Melb next Sunday Reply with quote

Awesome. I got my girl going on Saturday and she flies. Alls I have to do is re-tension the head and try to get this electronic ignition going before the weekend Smile

Check yr email Deb Smile
Getafix
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Dont 4get Melb next Sunday Reply with quote

If i can get my car fixed, ill be there. Need to do a bit of home-made panel beating on my front fender and get a new grille and indicator, so if i rock up itll be a stlightly dodgy and dented (possibly multicolored!) gemini Smile oh well its the thought that counts i guess (?)

dave p
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Dont 4get Melb next Sunday Reply with quote

Yeah I'll wonder down, if nothing breaks at calder on friday night,

cheers
Eggy
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: Dont 4get Melb next Sunday Reply with quote

Good to hear... what kinda gem do u and u're friend have so we can look out for u??
Deb
evilbb
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: Dont 4get Melb next Sunday Reply with quote

u bet simon, i will pull out the spaner set and fix that fuel reg leak, and go cruzin
135kwtegem
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Dont 4get Melb next Sunday Reply with quote

I might cruise down from bendigo. How long do you guys normally cruise for?
gemie chick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Dont 4get Melb next Sunday Reply with quote

usually, we're out pretty late after the cruises. theres another guy also coming down from bendigo, so u definitely should come along
Deb
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 1:51 am    Post subject: Re: Dont 4get Melb next Sunday Reply with quote

Hey Gemie chick, where abouts in melb you from?? I've only ever seen one chick driving a gem, apart from my sis driving mine which is very rare. I would love to get more chicks into gemini's i'm working on one of my friends rite now. She's fallin in love with em after seeing mine. all i need to do now is, convince her to go for her licence, hehehe. Well i might see ya at a cruise one day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: