HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

my GEM in the SHOW gallery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 12:27 am    Post subject: my GEM in the SHOW gallery Reply with quote

have a look if ya want??
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: lowered Reply with quote

hey gene

All these arguements on lowering your car I had with you and you car is not even that low but then again there must be a reason for raising it because the closer I look the front sits pretty low still..

looks good gene keep up the good work
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: lowered Reply with quote

WELLLLL after many arguments with my dad i ended up having to put non cut springs in it, ie. super lows king springs, i just never got around to puting the front ones in!! heheheeh if u want i can sent u a photo of it when it was SLAMED!!!!!?????? hehehe
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 12:54 am    Post subject: Re: lowered Reply with quote

Thats one Sick Gem gene, i like the set up in ya boot, how'd ya hook up that amp to ya boot handle thing?? if thats what ya did. I'm lookin at doing some sort of a set up like that to my boot. cuz i have two 12inch boxed, that take up my whole boot space.
mad car mate, u from melb? do u take it on many cruises, or is it just for show?
take it easy
steve
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: lowered Reply with quote

its my every day car!!! lol i drive it everywhere and cruze it as much as posable!!!!!!
the amp isnt actually on the handle its like siting on a suspended platform that is held up on a small braket under it so it looks like its hanging there but its not>
understand????? i have a photo to show ya what i mean if ya want. but it now has 2 15" in it so i have ripped it all out lol.
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: lowered Reply with quote

Hey Gene, what kind of rearview mirrors are on your gemmi?

Thanks,
Sam
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: lowered Reply with quote

LOL to be honest i dont know but the cost me $80 each!!!!!!
i will try find out but i wouldnt have a clue!!! after i bought them iv had 2 rust buck geminis in my yard for parts and both had the same mirros!! so i dunno.
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: lowered Reply with quote

i have never seen 'em on a gemmi before. But they look pretty sweet, ill go for another stroll through the wreakers when i get some time.
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: lowered Reply with quote

So your re-doing your boot then?? U should try pespexing your amps, like build em in ya boot with pespex over em, and put ya neon inside it, thats what i'm gonna do, i pinched a whole load of pespex plastic from school, tinted and clear and everything, it's mad shit. Wanted to put it over sub's but they'll probably blow em straight out, and probably wont sound good anyway. When i re-do my boot, i'll send ya some pic's,
cheers mate
keep up da good shit on ya gem and keep me posted on anything u've done to ya boot Wink
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Mirrors... Reply with quote

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they look like TD SL/E mirrors. They also came out on LX SL/R 5000's, LX SS Hatchbacks and UC SL/E Toranas. When you're at the wreckers, try the bin marked "hen's teeth". lol

Yonnee.
Shark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Mirrors... Reply with quote

just my luck, eh? Last time i went there i was after a pair of mirrors, maybe ill have more luck just asking for the drivers side one...

Sam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: