HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

SIR Eggy, i presume?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 11:59 pm    Post subject: SIR Eggy, i presume? Reply with quote

Told ya i would do it dude...you mad mother......ahem.
i would just like to thank Sir Eggy for scaring the shit outta me by fixing my car,[first time its ever run good...],and taking me for a run in his 15psi death-mobile....i want one!!!!!!anyways, thanxs again, and dont forget the tyre places,cos they sound like a good deal.
keep driftin'
rob.
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: SIR Eggy, i presume? Reply with quote

For got to ask Sir, at some later date, wanna come round and scare the shit outta some people? they dont belive me when i tell them bout yer car.probly be at a bbq or somethin...free feed.....and maybe some beer for yer trouble?
just a thought.
rob.
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 2:30 am    Post subject: Re: SIR Eggy, i presume? Reply with quote

yeah i guess but not real sure, i'll sout out ya v8 nmate thou

good to here it's better than ever
cheers
eggy
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: SIR Eggy, i presume? Reply with quote

not a problem. oh, yeah, i still got yer needle-nose pliers...they were in me engine bay when i got home.maybe that mettalic thud we heard yesterday was some more of yer tools fallin out....
anyways,will give back to ya when you get back...or whatever you think is appropriate.
e-mail me with the tyre places too, if you do feel so inclined[said with posh english accent...]
cheers mate.
rob.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: