HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

replace da bumper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greg
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 8:38 pm    Post subject: replace da bumper Reply with quote

When I bought my TD wagon the front bumber had a twist and some bumps in it. Instead of getting a new one I was wondering if anyone knows if you can get decent looking bull bar or nerf bar for a gem (or one that will fit with mods). If it can be done atleast It'd be unique.
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: replace da bumper Reply with quote

the Subaru ute has one that looks close but may be a bit wide
Cheers
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 3:16 am    Post subject: Re: replace da bumper Reply with quote

Are you handy with a welder? Make one.
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: replace da bumper Reply with quote

there's a old lady that parks near my house and she drives a .dead. straight td station wagon. i think someone smart has taken your idea to her mobile and but bars around her perfect bumpers to prevent little dings. she came out while me and some mates were admiring the car gas bagging, and parked the thing away from us and closer to where she was!
greg.
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: replace da bumper Reply with quote

Some people get paranoid don't they? lol You probably didn't hear her muttering "young hooligans" as she moved her car! lol Surprised)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: