HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Read the subject

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raised_Fist
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 3:50 pm    Post subject: Read the subject Reply with quote

Hey man, thanks for the reply but you clearly failed to see that I asked (not demanded) if anyone was willing to help me out with some advise about something im gonna spend my money on, im sorry that I don’t shit pistons like you, and know everything about cars, I just asked if anyone with personal experience could give me some tips and advise about them… And I have looked through the archives and they are very good, but they don’t have much personal advise posted, and about shitting you, im sorry its your time of the month but the pain will go in a few days.
It’s about helping someone out, obviously you have no idea what that is and that’s why you wont get far in life..
Badger
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Read the subject Reply with quote

we are here to help you, but you haven't asked any questions! what do you want to know? what are you planning to do with this gem? race it, drive it to work, show it, rice it up?
you can't expect everyone on here to send you everything they know about gems, nor would you want it...
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Read the subject Reply with quote

check your email too,
it may save some posts,
Eggy
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Read the subject Reply with quote

i just hope you have made good use of the search feature... and gone through the old forum etc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: