HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Anyone Wanna Help Me?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raised_Fist
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 1:48 pm    Post subject: Anyone Wanna Help Me?! Reply with quote

Sorry about all the posts but im really keen to find out heaps more about Gemmys and actually get off my ass and get a good one hopefully a TG SLX so if anyone has got any info about them or the best way to modify it, or the best parts to get and shit that you’d like to share with me, id really appreciate it.
email me at Martin.Richardson@clough.com.au
cheers
Simmo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone Wanna Help Me?! Reply with quote

Why don't you help yourself first, and then come back with a specific question, rather than a broad statement. This whole site is about modifying gemini's, and because all gemini's are basically the same, it doesn't matter if you've got a TD sl of a TG slx, invest a few nights reading through the untold pages of wisdom and you'll learn more about gemini's than you ever could in one reply. There is some fantastic stuff in the archives, and it shits me when people demand an answer without bothering to look for themselves.

Sorry if i sound like a wanker, but it had to be said.
Simmo.
Doe
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone Wanna Help Me?! Reply with quote

I'll give you the best information for free. Save your money don't waste it on cars. Put it towards a depoist on a house.
Fastgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone Wanna Help Me?! Reply with quote

Damn good advice.
Benjamin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone Wanna Help Me?! Reply with quote

As the saying goes: Tits and wheels are nothing but trouble (and money)
Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: