HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

two cents

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemwrk
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 12:09 am    Post subject: two cents Reply with quote

is there any one over the age of 18 who has two cents to rub together? None of u children have any money, perhaps u could ask you parents for pocket money or get a fucking job.

U all ask the same dumb questions and get the same dumb respones. U dont know shit from clay or even change a fucking spark plug, yet u all bullshit about coversions that u havent got a fuckin clue how to do or pay for. Stick to what u know, playing with your cocks.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: two cents Reply with quote

suck my fat cock cunt!! or are u still suckin on ya mums tits???? mate yes i am over 18 and probably 50% of us are!! and yes we work for our geminis. any what is it that is wedged up ur ass that made u abuse everyone like that?? u are the one with the fuckin problem. go have a cry. say something intelegent and stop being a sad cunt that has to pick on and abuse people over the inter net u friggin skirt!!!!
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: two cents Reply with quote

lol cocksnap your a wanker. You most of us aint qualified mechanics and some of us just cant find anyone who is the guru when it comes to gemini's so that why we turn to hotgemini.com becuase someone will have the answer.!!!!!!!!!
Pete
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: two cents Reply with quote

come on guys... cant we all just get along??
yea i agree with both of u, young guys talk shit... SO DID U!!!!!!!!!!!!! hell so did i when i was 17.
but the difference is, i did it. your either a gunna (im gunna do this...) or u just go out a fukn do it!

i know Gene has a real nice car.. now show us yours!
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: two cents Reply with quote

problem with saying shit like that is now people aren't gonna wanto buy anything off you now. So you have lost the oppertunity to make some money and get rid of parts.

So yeah, was it worth it?
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 1:30 am    Post subject: Re: two cents Reply with quote

you are one sad motherfucker. i don't assume to know much about gems, but i have re built 4 yes,4 fucking engines from scratch, on a fucking small budget. as for bullshitting, i never have, at 18 i dont have the money to fucking waste on a conversion/insane mod, but i can do research.
get a fucking life and quit hassling us, fuckfeatures.
that knocking sound isn't yer tappits or crank, its your two brain cells colliding.FUCK OFF SHITHEAD.WE DONT NEED ARSEHOLES LIKE YOU HERE.
get the point? or do i have to use 3 letter words, or grunts.prick.
rob.
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: two cents Reply with quote

Hi Stephen,

While you raise some points which may (or may not) be accurate and/or valid, I feel that you have perhaps missed one of the primary purposes of these forums, to disseminate information.

While there are many extremely capable people who regularly contribute, it is no secret that the vast majority of hotgemini.com posts are from people with comparatively limited technical knowledge.

From your post I assume you lack the intellectual capacity to handle people with varying technical knowledge and as such for your own benefit you will notice that you have been banned. If you feel this is in error, please don't hesistate to email me (adam@hotgemini.com).

"We hate to ban people but if users post nasty, abusive or off topic comments they will be banned."
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: two cents Reply with quote

Careful now, mind the language. There is no point in giving him the response he was obviously trolling for.
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 1:37 am    Post subject: Re: two cents Reply with quote

I think the point of this string is to try and bring a bit of order and common sense back to what is an EXCELLENT site. I personally check it out a few times a day and spend most nights on here checking shit out, going through old posts and the picture galleries to help me build what will be a freak TD Coupe by the time I have finished.

BUT - I too am finding that the number of stupid questions and bullshiters using this site is on the rise - possibly because of the article in the paper the other week - who knows.

My 2c is that those that really want to learn shit should learn to use the search function and workshop articles, before asking common questions - and particularly asking the same questions over and over again.

But we all need to take some drugs now and relax - so I'll see you all in the shed for a cone or three???!...............ha ha ha

BTW my appologies for my snap at pervert earlier today but I was trying to make this very point.

CHILL OUT - and back to bullshitting your heads off!! Smile
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 1:44 am    Post subject: Re: two cents Reply with quote

yeah, you got a point. sorry guys. it just shits me when arseholes shoot their mouths off at the innocent,and make now allowences for one or two newbie mistakes...i made em too, and not that long ago. arent we all freinds here?bullshit and all? then why dont they act like they are.
sorry, just really tired.
rob.
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 1:46 am    Post subject: Re:oops... Reply with quote

umm, yeah, wont happen from me again either,ie:nasty posts.
sorry again...
rob.
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 1:59 am    Post subject: Re: two cents Reply with quote

Before we required logins, I actually started deleting many posts which asked a question which had been answered lower down on the same page. The problem greatly reduced with the switch to the new forum but perhaps we could investigate this option again.
Badger
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re:oops... Reply with quote

bugga, I was hoping he was going to buy my harnesses too. After I just spent half an hour explaining why there are no AS 2596 harnesses, he won't get to read my post...
or is he just banned from posting?
if you do read this gemwrk, and you want to buy, email me on dbadger@physics.adelaide.edu.au
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: two cents Reply with quote

dito what adam said.

i'm going to momofan's shed for billies!

seriously though...i've been using this forum for ages, at almost once a day-when i can. and will admit that back when i 1st started, i had fairly limited technical knowledge. but have learnt a shitload using this forum, and it disappoints me when i see posts like these, as i have respect for everyone that uses this forum, because we all share the same interests in gemini's. some at different levels though as adam said.

personally if i can help someone with my limited knowledge, when they pose a question i do so to the best of my knowledge, and invite the more mechanically minded of us to correct me, or be a bit more informative. we're all here for the same reason, so let's not poke fun at the less intensely minded enthusiasts, and make our way to momofans shed for a big ol' session.

thanks.greg.
(a 20yr old, who has two cents to rub together)
PurpleTG
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: two cents Reply with quote

I have been a user of this forum since I bought my Gem two months ago. I have little money to spend but I dont dream of having a gem with a turbo or any other ridiculous expensive conversion. I just need the info to keep my car running without too much hassle. This forum has been great in helping me do this. S o the idiot who says all us young people are stupid...think again
Thanks
Ben (An 18 yr old gem lover)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: