HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

parts galore part 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 2:55 am    Post subject: parts galore part 3 Reply with quote

for sale: left and right hand remote mirrors, 1600 40thou over with 30/70 cam and 32/36 weber rebuilt 40000kms ago, rts front end rebuilt with nolethane bushes, panels all models, extractors, seats, tg steering columns, standard 1600 complete in good nick, 5 speed gearboxes, auto's, tg rear end, tg rear retractable belts, black moulded carpet, rebuilt starter motors &alternators, bumpers all models, cdt front spoiler, tg headlights &tailights, tg grilles, td grilles, tx grilles, tx heads, g200 head, gypsy/cdt taco cluster & triple guages, rust repair sections ( boot floor, guard bottoms, floor pans and battery tray)laminated screens, early and late model fuel flaps with good hinges and much much more. I am on the sunshine coast.
Kizza
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: parts galore part 3 Reply with quote

how much for the cdt front spoiler?
Shark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 3:14 am    Post subject: Re: parts galore part 3 Reply with quote

What price have you got on the extractors?

Sam
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: parts galore part 3 Reply with quote

elky whats happeneing with those left and right hand remote mirrors? I have been trying to write to you email cilas@sun.big.net.au but it dosnt seem to be working and you havnt replyed? please check your email or mail me at djsimmo@optushome.com.au I wrote back saying I would take the mirrors and sent my contact details..

cheers

simon
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: parts galore part 3 Reply with quote

$50 smackers on good condition
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: