HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gympie Skidpan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 3:05 am    Post subject: Gympie Skidpan Reply with quote

The Isuzu Motorsports Club will be having a day at the Gympie Skidpan on 9th March (cars + wet concrete = heaps of fun!). We will be leaving Nambour-Bli Bli Rd roundabout at 7:30am and cruising up to Gympie as a group. Gates open at 8:30am. Visitors/members from Brisbane area can contact Greg on 0418 641 572 for further details. Everyone is invited. This is one day our club really looks forward to!!
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Gympie Skidpan Reply with quote

just thought i'd let everyone from the brisbane area, know that they're more than welcome to call me to organise meeting and cruising up there. don't use the contact number previously mentioned by sikgem, use: 0438 645091.

thanks.greg.
SikGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: Gympie Skidpan DATE CHANGE Reply with quote

Just a note to let everyone know that someone messed up along the way, and that the skidpan is on Sunday 10th March, not the 9th.
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Gympie Skidpan DATE CHANGE Reply with quote

Have fun guys. I'm o.s. for work again. This time Japan and Malaysia. Looking for old tacho dashes in Malaysia a.t.m.
cheers
wharfie
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Gympie Skidpan DATE CHANGE Reply with quote

get some isuzu grille badges!!! for all models if possible
Twisted_torque
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: Tacho Dash.. Reply with quote

If u manage to find more than one and are willing to sell please let me know....
Getafix
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Tacho Dash.. Reply with quote

Looking around wreckers in melb, founds a tacho dash from a TG (for my TF) which has speedo, tahco, voltmeter, temp, oil pressure guage. so i was pretty stoked. My point being just check the local wreckers to see if there are any. Almost picked up a left-hand mirror (adjustable from the inside) but some idiot had broken it a little bit too much Sad
any good luck
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 3:47 am    Post subject: Re: Tacho Dash.. Reply with quote

hehe LOL 1978 tacho cluster at the wreckers. That is so not going to happen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: