HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TE for sale Brisbane

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemte
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 4:01 pm    Post subject: TE for sale Brisbane Reply with quote

I have a 1980 TE for sale. It is very straight with not much rust. Selling with no rego for $1000 email me at grwg2001@start.com.au if you want to see a picture of the car.
Andrew65
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: TE for sale Brisbane Reply with quote

Send photo please.
Why is it unreg,what does it need for reg?
acousins@xis.com.au
cheers
gemte
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: TE for sale Brisbane Reply with quote

Hi, the car is currently registered but I thought we'd sell it unregistered because it may need a couple of things done to it. It will need a new tail light lens - it wasn't in a crash but a shopping trolley bumped it. It does have a little bit of rust around the boot and back window. There was some rust in the bottom of the doors but that has been fixed. I will send the photo tomorrow if thats OK cause I haven't got the camera back yet ... it was supposed to be here by now. Its got paintwork that is OK but not perfect any way you'll see that in the photo. Its white and has done about 155,000km. The interior is clean (Blue seats) but it has no radio.
gemte
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: TE for sale Brisbane Reply with quote

sorry I forgot to mention the most important things the engine gearbox and tyres are all perfect
gemte
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: TE for sale Brisbane Reply with quote

I've decided to sell this car with a roadworthy and 6 months rego soo the price will go up a bit to about $1600 anyone interested email me for a pic grwg2001@start.com.au
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: